Hockey Fans

Who are you rooting for?

Let's go Islanders!

Well I am rooting for the Wings but I do not think they will make it past the first round....Capitols looks like the team to beat.

The Wild play my favorite team the Minnesota North Stars (ok Dallas Stars) I hope my new team wins but not holding my breath.
My second pick is my old least favorite team the Blackhawks. Most Minnesotans hate me for this, but at least they are winners, aside from women's basketball (Lynx) most pro teams here choke.

Last edited:
Well with all the Canadian teams out I'm routing for Nashville my Cousin's boy plays for them. They are in tough in the first round.

Hell no, grew up in Levittown. I was at coliseum games many times a week when they sucked and tix were $5 for the 300 section back in the 90s. Lol

Sent from my Spaceship.

I like that there are lots of good matchups in this first round. I am pretty much gonna be ignoring life while the playoffs are on TV. I think it is the best time of the year, though my liver would probably say otherwise haha.

I'm thinking maybe Dallas or St. Louis out of the west. The east is a little tougher since I don't follow them as closely. I'm going to go dark horse and say Philly. They've been playing hard to get in and sometimes having that momentum makes a difference.

Wow two Levittowners, lol. I'm from Valley Stream, small world. The matchups are good and a lot of these teams have been playing really well. I am not even going to predict who I think because I honestly cannot decide... but of course I'd like to see the Islanders grab another Cup :joyful:

I'm thinking maybe Dallas or St. Louis out of the west. The east is a little tougher since I don't follow them as closely. I'm going to go dark horse and say Philly. They've been playing hard to get in and sometimes having that momentum makes a difference.
I agree.
I picked the Flyers to go all the way, beating Dallas in the finals. With their owner, Ed Snider passing away, they may have a little extra motivation.

I work nights so I will miss any games going on during the week, just some of the 9:30pm games :mad: But I have been checking on nhl.com like crazy.... I think the Flyers have a real good chance of going all the way.

The hockey last night was fun to watch happy to see the Blues beat the Hawks too