here are some picks

glad to hear it. I'm starting to get in the same position. Got sent home early due to no work. Hope this gets better soon.

glad to hear it. I'm starting to get in the same position. Got sent home early due to no work. Hope this gets better soon.

Get use to it!! it all started the same way for me. For a few weeks it was on fridays then in the middle of the week. Then it stoped then it would go back to L.O.W.(lack of work). We use to have 200 workers just in my plant and now we have less then 40 and 2 shifts. looks like that 2nd shift will be cut and 1st shift going to 32 hours.

I understand but I'm an ASE Master in a garage. It shouldn't be like this. Cars always need repair. If I get laid off I guess I'll be working as an independent from the house.

Ok i got to get this thread back on track. I did get 1 of the spindles done.

Attachments

• 0203091541.jpg
    0203091541.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 664
I spent the last two days working on the underside of the frame. I did have a friend donate some wirewheels and sanding disks to help me with me being layed off. The picks are not the best, but the garage is only 20'x20', and with all the stuff i have it is cramped a bit. Now i just have to work on reassembly of it all and that will take some time. I want to replace the lower a-arm busshings and the lower ball joints. That will take a bit for me to get the money for those to be done. I will try to work on the rear end next week.

Attachments

• 0206091410.jpg
    0206091410.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 653
  • 0206091410a.jpg
    0206091410a.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 678
  • 0206091412.jpg
    0206091412.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 641
Just a few more things out of the way this evning. Got the front and rear springs done and the tierod assambly painted.

Attachments

• 0206092013.jpg
    0206092013.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 623
  • 0206092014.jpg
    0206092014.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 625
  • 0206092041.jpg
    0206092041.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 644
Well everything is on hold for now.:( :mad: I have been fighting with the morgage co. trying to save my house. This suxs!!! If i was still working i might have been able to have my car ready by the middle of the summer, but this world is in a hand basket and going to He!! I will keep you all posted and if i make some little headway on the car i will let you all know.:smile:

My sympathy is with you. In the last 3 months I've had 2 full paychecks and the rest were jokes. My savings are going down so I really understand.

My sympathy is with you. In the last 3 months I've had 2 full paychecks and the rest were jokes. My savings are going down so I really understand.

Thanks charief1!! It looks like i will have to fight this in court. I did get an attorney and all fees are paied by the state sence im layed off(thank GOD) The thing that gets me is that i was behind on the monthly payments but for a few years i had paied extra on the loan its self. So my attorney is going to use that aginst them and that should be enough to pull the forecloseure and make them eat thier attorneys fees of 4200 that thay say that i need to pay. If anyone knows anything else that would help me please say something. Rivical has been helping me out and i got to say thinks to him.

Well i will go to court in july to try to do the litigations thing so i need all of your prayers. I have not been working on the car lately. I just been working some odd jobs to make ends meet. Still looking for a job. If anyone in toledo know of any manufacturing jobs for a machinest/fab worker let me know thanks :)

You have mine for sure. I finally got some work in the last month and got a little better but it's still bad. I'm fixing to sell several of my projects because of this. I won't sell my toys that go boom though, if you know what I mean. I have done some odd jobs when I'm not at work but everyone want's to lo-ball me lately and I don't have the money to say no. Glad to dee you have access to the net though.

Well I hate to say this but i have not had any time to work on the old girl:frown: She just sits thier and yells, get me running but i still tell her i am looking for a job. I hope soon that i get a job.

Go to haliburton.jobs and see what you find. You might get lucky. We've got enough work last week to cover expensices (sp) but I'm still down to 30 hours a week. Good luck and glad to hear you're ok. How's the legal thing going?

Well i got a job!!:biggrin: I am happy! It is only 10.00 an hour but its a job. I will be learning to do comm. electrical wireing. I just kind of fell in to it. Its a long story. But now i have a better chance at saveing the house and just mabee i will get back on the regal:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats for sure. Any job in this ecconomy is a blessing for sure. Good luck. I just got luck myself. Instead of messing with my rust bucket I'm picking up an 82 GN tomorow night. NO RUST TO DEAL WITH! YEA!!!!

well i still have the car on the back burner. :redface:I have no stove pipe for the wood burner in the shop. Not to mention it looks like a hurricane ripped through the shop i got just a path now.:rolleyes: My job is just keeping me busy and too tired to work on the girl by the weekend comes.:( Learning and doing electrical can beat your butt. Ohio weather plays a big part in that too when it gets in the teens.

Well i hope to soon have an 87 regal. The kid will let me make payments at my convence. no its not a gn but it is the 3.8 carb. and it has the bucket seats. the kid hit a deer last summer and i have all the parts to fix it, but the drivers finder. it will have to look like an 82, because thats the parts i have. The kid wants 500.00 for it. the other problem it has is that it does not like to go in reverse (only when it wants to)?????:confused: any help on that would be nice. The thing drives good in all the other gears. the last i knew that it had less then 70,000 miles on it. I hope that it will pasifi me till i get my hot rod regal done.(as seen in the picks) God i miss the driving the car. We got a brake and my wife will soon be starting her new job. She will make 33,000 a year. I did manage to save the house from forcloser:):):) I still working hard in the electrical field. Soon i hope to spend some money on the hot rod regal. thanks for all the complements on the work that i have done sofar. and thanks for the prayrs for me and my family in these hard times.