Help

Lateralus

My 87 GN has no fire. Had it fixed about an hour ago until I drove it about a mile and it shut off again with no spark!! Here's what Iv'e done so far...When it shut off while driving the other day,the first thing I did was check for spark..no fire.I changed the coil pack and had the module checked at the same time..still no fire. I put a new crankshaft sensor on.. no change. Then I did what I should have done first..checked the ecm fusus in the fuse box. Both ecm 10 amp fuses were good but the one labled ccci in the top left corner of the fuse box was blown! I did'nt have a 10 amp so I put in a 30 amp and the car fired right up. Thought I had the problem fixed so I took it for a drive and about a mile down the road it completely shut off again! So I checked the fuse again but this time it is not blown!! None of the other ecm fuses are blown either. I'm back to having no fire again. The ccci fuse blew for a reason in the first place obviously. Can anyone guide me to what is causing this. It's gotta be a short somewhere but no fuses are blown this time.

Yeah I'm gonna go change it out tomorrow and put another new one on, but what could have caused my ccci fuse to blow in the first place?

Does anyone know if you can check a crankshaft sensor to see if it is good before you put it on the car? I have two old ones and have checked for continuity on both with a washer stuck between the pick up magnet on the sensor. I have checked all three pins in the sensor every way you can connect the leads on your meter. Neither sensor is reading continuity. My 87 GN has no fire, all ecm fuses are good, have changed coil pack and had module checked. I'm gonna put another new crankshaft sensor on but was wondering if anyone can tell me if I am checking the sensors correctly...? Or can anyone tell me something to check that I'm overlooking.