Help please.

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
:confused:
I sold a braided oil drain tube that was on my car and was goin to replace to stock. My stock unit is a bigger fitting on the block hole. WTF? am I missing something?

I compared the two fitting together and there is a big difference. What now?

Thanks in advance
Bo

Bo, do you have the stock brass T that screws into the block then the oil line would connect to the T

Bo, that is the issue then, the block side of the T is larger than the side that takes the oil line to the turbo.

The GN 86/87 use the same brass T (they use an oil sensor in the T but on the TTA there's only a plug). Put a wanted ad in the wanted section and I'm sure someone can help you out.

Cheers

I think he's talking about the oil drainback tube from the turbo?

You will need the big 1" or 1 1/8" hex brass pipe to flare adapter that screws in the front of the block, just below the intake to block mating flange and on the right hand side. Your stock convluted stainless oil drainback tube will screw into this brass adapter.

Hope this helps.

TT/Ameasap said:
:confused:
I sold a braided oil drain tube that was on my car and was goin to replace to stock. My stock unit is a bigger fitting on the block hole. WTF? am I missing something?

I compared the two fitting together and there is a big difference. What now?

Thanks in advance
Bo
Serves you rite for selling stuff on that car that didnt need to be removed. :p

You need the adapter from the drain tube to 1/2 NPT=hole in block.

those are really hard to come by :wink: !!! don't think a hardware store is goin to have that