Help me price a Syclone

Today's market is horrible. The only trucks brining money in are low mile ones so I would say one in absolutely mint condition with 15k would be high teens.. 18k range prob but I'd do some research first and check out the other low mile ones to see what there going for and price accordingly I would guess.

Today's market is horrible. The only trucks brining money in are low mile ones so I would say one in absolutely mint condition with 15k would be high teens.. 18k range prob but I'd do some research first and check out the other low mile ones to see what there going for and price accordingly I would guess.

Ive never seen one with 15k.....low mileage ones to me and what ive seen seem to be 30k+ mileage which is why I figured Id ask...I looked on syty forums and only saw a few for 10k and low mileage ones that were in the 30-40k range seemed to be pullin in 15 grand. Ohh some some hillclimb one for 75K ROFL.....I looked at the mod list and pics and have no idea what makes it worth 75k....I almost wanted to post asking who in Gods name would pay 75k for it. Must have some gold bar trunk Im not aware of :p

15 to 20 K depending on condition..

Yea I looked at it...surface rust around where the plastic fender flares go on. Very low mileage and in great shape but not willing to deal much on the price. Guess it wasn't stored very well since the fenders had rust. I tried to trade straight up for my mint 97 vette with 87,000 miles but no dice. Ohh well