Help me have a fighting chance in this race !!

Ny twin like I said he has a straight racecar. He has no alternator. Lol he's a clown that he thinks my streeter is a comparable car to his just because I have a turbo. No interior , no heat , 1 seat , fuel cell , no wipers , etc. He is on c16 dude has 13.1 compression 434 in a mustang. He couldnt drive 5 min with his open headers. He's only running 9.70s. Racecar but a slow one at that. I'm gonna try him on the Pkwy I am also from westchester as well. Faster car doesn't always win. I'm gonna try it win or loose.
Who is this clown? Even though there is +/- 1.2 million people in Westchester I wouldn't be too surprised if I know this retard. Tell him you'll race him at the track when winter is over right after you paint your car silver.;)

You're going to need about another 100hp and some track time to be able to even have a chance. If you want to schedule a dyno session I can get the current setup all in. I have two converters on the shelf that will definitely make a noticeable difference. XFI new converter and get weight down to 3500lbs and I can most likely get the car into then 9.70-9.80 range with the current turbo with good prep and no other issues. Putting a price on it is almost impossible. If the engine is in good shape and no other major problems with the car like ignition, fuel delivery, transmission and it has a good set of axles and driveshaft it may take less than usual. The only thing I can promise is I can make the car significantly quicker with the current turbo if everything else is all set. With an XFI it wouldn't take long to get the turbo all in. If you're racing from highway speeds and have the engine that can take it more turbo can make a big difference. Racing a potato chip with a brick is leaving you at a huge disadvantage. He needs much less power to get the same power to weight ratio you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison car has xfi already. I need to bring the car to you so we can go over the car. Car does have fiberglass bumpers and tubular a arms with a fab 9 housing aluminum center section star flange and gun drill 40 spline axels. Would defently like to change the converter.

Bison car has xfi already. I need to bring the car to you so we can go over the car. Car does have fiberglass bumpers and tubular a arms with a fab 9 housing aluminum center section star flange and gun drill 40 spline axels. Would defently like to change the converter.
Then you may be a converter, turbo, and some track time away from solid 9's in garbage air if the engine and fuel system is up for it. Current turbo good for 9's but to run 9.7-9.8 at heavier than 3500lbs is going to require it all in and good air and the suspension figured out 100%. Converter out of blue car I went 9.96 with is on the shelf. It probably won't be for long though. If you want to make the changes and dyno the car we can get it done in one day.

Ny twin turbo I'm from yonkers and I seen your car before at Murray's skating rink in the past. Beautiful buick. This clown is from hastings name is corey.

Yes, I think Iv'e seen it. If I remember correctly he may have brought this thing to a show I was at. It was pretty ratty and loud. Made all kinds of noise to get attention at the show. It may have been recently at the Hudson River Museum show this fall. He never opened his hood and never came around to see the other cars. I could be wrong, but this thing is a heap. On the street I don't think it will have what it takes. He will put the car in the Bronx river, Sprain woods, or even better.......The Hutchinson River salt marsh.

PS. What parkway? Please be careful. I know of no road anywhere in the entire lower county safe enough to whack open a 9 second throttle! I know I can't do it. Not without killing someone or myself.

You're going to need about another 100hp and some track time to be able to even have a chance. If you want to schedule a dyno session I can get the current setup all in. I have two converters on the shelf that will definitely make a noticeable difference. XFI new converter and get weight down to 3500lbs and I can most likely get the car into then 9.70-9.80 range with the current turbo with good prep and no other issues. Putting a price on it is almost impossible. If the engine is in good shape and no other major problems with the car like ignition, fuel delivery, transmission and it has a good set of axles and driveshaft it may take less than usual. The only thing I can promise is I can make the car significantly quicker with the current turbo if everything else is all set. With an XFI it wouldn't take long to get the turbo all in. If you're racing from highway speeds and have the engine that can take it more turbo can make a big difference. Racing a potato chip with a brick is leaving you at a huge disadvantage. He needs much less power to get the same power to weight ratio you have.

This is a frigg'n JOKE! He probably already makes more horsepower than this bozo banana. All he has to do is gut his interior, remove his AC, and exhaust, and power brakes, and AC, and cruise control, and alternator, and power steering, and his radio, then install a 12"x 12" radiator, then Swiss cheese his frame, then put on 28"x 14" gum balls on the back, and install bicycle tires on the front. Then install Lexan windows with fiberglass everything! Lets have a "gut-a-GN" party!

Or better yet. Lets take all the shit we remove from the GN and install it in the Mustang!

Otherwise, Like I said earlier, race him on the terms I proposed in post 11.

Im semi new to GNs, but as of right now....if what you say is true, you will get waxed. My setup was similar and I was mid 10's in my mustang LX. His high compression will not be friendly to boost, but I would not be surprised if he had a cheater shot of nitrous or something as well.

Im semi new to GNs, but as of right now....if what you say is true, you will get waxed. My setup was similar and I was mid 10's in my mustang LX. His high compression will not be friendly to boost, but I would not be surprised if he had a cheater shot of nitrous or something as well.
And he would also "get waxed" against a Top Fuel Funny Car. What the hell does that have to do with the price of chicken shit in Alaska? Of course he will loose. But to what?

This is New York. Westchester County, no less. Not some back wooded hillbilly farmer's road. You can't respectfully call this Mustang thing a street car in this area. I bet that any of you country boys on this list could build a bar stool with a small block on it that can run 9's. Some of you may already have:rolleyes:. Does this make it worth setting up a street race for?

Make him drive that car from Hastings to the Hutch on the hottest day of the F%CKING YEAR!!!!! Then race. You have won already.

Now, I'm not saying you will beat every street car around town. I'm just saying if you have a street car then competitively compare your performance to other fast street cars. Not slow race cars.