Hello from North FL...

Boonebandit44

Names Aaron. Not a GN owner yet, but im in the market and looking to purchase sometime soon. Thought the forums would be a great place to start. Thanks for the add!

Welcome!!

Lots of reading to be done here hehe. Best advise for a prospective owner is to take your time, and buy the nicest one you can afford. Don't be afraid to ask for knowledgeable folks in your area to look over a potential purchase. These cars are 30 years old and are sure to make your wallet lighter especially if you go in blindly.

Here is an recent example of a board member giving the community a heads up. He was a previous owner and sold the car at 200k miles. Now it is listed by a dealer as 13k with a price tag reserved for low mileage cars. Not saying it is a bad car, but I know you probably would want to be aware of that car's history.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/buick/unspecified/1821828.html

Like I said, don't be afraid to ask questions!

Names Aaron. Not a GN owner yet, but im in the market and looking to purchase sometime soon. Thought the forums would be a great place to start. Thanks for the add!

I have a customer selling a BEAUTIFUL GN with lots of extras. I can email you lots of Pictures and info if you wish.
PM me your email address if you are interested.

Aaron,
Welcome aboard. Make yourself at home. Good info posted above. Let us know if you have any questions.
Hope to see you a member of "The Dark Side" soon. :)

Happy hunting. As posted above. Take your time. These are great cars. However, all that glitters, isn't gold.;)

Mike Barnard