Hello everyone :)

Yea well, I guess I consider myself a "Closet Mustang owner".
Only my closest friends know, and I'm too scared to tell my parents as they might think they failed to raise me right.

Good thing I've had Papa Lou as a positive, male role model, to keep me on the right track.;)
Yeah because Lou is great in the sack. I should knowl..:eek::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jeremy I Why aren't you and spoolfool at the woman's march in Washington .

That's it!

Years ago, I was reprimanded for doing this. However, I find it necessary to to restore calm to this once peaceful South Western Section.

SHUT UP STUPID!!! :p

Is it just me? :rolleyes:

Or, does anyone else here suspect that the OP's first name might just start with the letter "H"? :D

Only my closest friends know, and I'm too scared to tell my parents as they might think they failed to raise me right.

Good thing I've had Papa Lou as a positive, male role model, to keep me on the right track.;)

You're speaking of Lou, The Hellcat owning, former Porsche driving, Corvette loving Lou Czarnota?

Traitorous mother fucker.......:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm pretty much sure I would not know where I was without him..................:LOL:

Bastardo!

Last edited:
I didn't say it...

That name shall not be spoken.:eek:

. My son, keeping you on the right track is very demanding I can only hope that my reward will come in the next life .I have other children to attend to but you are the highest maintenance and use up all my time while the others are running amok unsupervised . Where have I failed

Hey, Papa Lou,

**I'm running amok as I type this**

Last edited:
that's it you're grounded no computer privileges or Buick for two weeks !

Just got back from Barrett/Jackson.

The weather finally cleared up here. I'm going for a little ride in the SNOOZER and test out those improvements you made........... :D

See you on the flip side...........

Mustangs are cool!

As long as they are 1964 to 1973 models.

I know many don't like the '71-'73 Mustangs, but they are nice road cars.

Mustangs are cool!

As long as they are 1964 to 1973 models.

I know many don't like the '71-'73 Mustangs, but they are nice road cars.

I got a boner just from the reflection of spoolfool's stang. Like I said before, I have a soft spot for fast backs.

Last year I built a fox body 5.0, got suckered into it. I have to admit it was fun to drive but I had to go through 6 months of therapy after I finished. I was riddled with guilt and felt as if I was a traitor. After recovery I realized, i was able to spend the money made on my Buick (y)

I got a boner just from the reflection of spoolfool's stang. Like I said before, I have a soft spot for fast backs.

Last year I built a fox body 5.0, got suckered into it. I have to admit it was fun to drive but I had to go through 6 months of therapy after I finished. I was riddled with guilt and felt as if I was a traitor. After recovery I realized, i was able to spend the money made on my Buick (y)
Last time I can remember getting a boner was during the Clinton administration .