Hello everyone :)

As I recall... These guys tried buying the TA motor that made it into your old turbo elky before that motor was sold for peanuts.. of course it leaked oil!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
They couldn't hate turbo Buicks that much then.. [emoji1]

As I recall... These guys tried buying the TA motor that made it into your old turbo elky before that motor was sold for peanuts.. of course it leaked oil!

I really wish Miggy didn't destroy that car. I had a lot of heart in it and thought it was getting a good home. I should have bought it back for peanuts!

That car you want to race is beautiful. Cool people too. But I think Beto said the race engine is no longer in it. So it seems your crew is just fishing now correct?

like what was said, call the shop, call around 1pm today if you have that pile of shit ready to lock in a race. If not dont waste our time.

Yes, we understand that your time is extremely valuable. That is why we don't go to your site and call out a car that no longer exists or a person that isn't even a member of that site. We have nothing to prove and better things to do with our precious time.

Welcome to our site. Feel free to post. We can have fun, but keep it positive. ;)

Feel free to post up a pic of your ride. I know that some of us here have Mustangs too.
Here's mine in the reflection of my GN.

Mike Barnard
So West Moderator.

That car you want to race is beautiful. Cool people too. But I think Beto said the race engine is no longer in it. So it seems your crew is just fishing now correct?
not fishing, we didnt know.

It is pretty but why pull the "race motor" without making a fast pass, car never made a single fast pass at a track.

Two things that can never be fixed oil leaks on a Buick or a Mustang owner with a bad case of stupid. :confused: