Heater box 87 GN or maybe just the Lid

Turbo6Justin

I am searching for a heater box for an 87 GN. I took mine out years ago and broke a few areas especially on the cover. I just need the box itself or perhaps just the upper box. I don't need the heater or ac core, but would like the doors and such to be present. I do not need the upper screen.

Driver quality is fine as long as there are no cracks or missing pieces. Bonus points for having the bolts/screws to attach the 2 pieces together and to the firewall.

Shipping would be to 53105 Burlington, WI. Shipping for the cover would obviously be much cheaper/easier.

Let me know what you might have. PM is probably the best way to message me.

Justin

I have the top cover. I believe I have an entire box as well. Shipping would be pricey I imagine!

I have a complete setup with all hardware. I guess the best thing to ask is what are you willing to pay for this shipped as stated shipping is probably killer. I'm also in maryland

I think I have this sorted out, thanks for the replies. Next time instead of constantly searching ebay and craigslist for months I guess I'll just ask. Now what else do I need?