Heated O2 sensor

GTABurnout

I have found them befor but now That I am looking to buy I can't find them. Where can I get the plug and play kit for it?

thanks
hunter

I dont know how much research you have done but you can get the Denso 02 sensor much cheaper and it also has been proven.

I think Nick Macale sells them.

HTH,
Bo

You could always come over and look at mine for a part number.:D Oops, my car isn't here now, sorry.

look in the tech section, there is a thread about 3 pages long about O2 sensors.

Caspers sells a 4 wire kit for a heated O2 sensor, guessing that is whats been on my car since I bought it.

From a recent post:

For those interested in 4 wire heated version compatible with Casper's 4 wire O2 kit.:

Denso P/N 234-4018

equivalent to AC DELCO P/N AFS 109

If you are looking for a kit, Casper's Electronics makes the plug & play kit to convert from a non-heated setup.

DEFINITELY THE WAY TO GO!

Originally posted by mark b
From a recent post:

For those interested in 4 wire heated version compatible with Casper's 4 wire O2 kit.:

Denso P/N 234-4018

equivalent to AC DELCO P/N AFS 109

If you are looking for a kit, Casper's Electronics makes the plug & play kit to convert from a non-heated setup.

The above info is the way to go here in 2003. :)

Non-heated 1987-tech 02-sensors have gone the way of the flathead Fords, slimjim transmissions, and Mini-8 tape players.

Soon, no one will even remember when people ever had outdoor toilets & non-heated 02 sensors.

:) :) :)

Well I got a Denso From Nick When I picked put my car so I guess I will giv that a try and see how it goes. If it fails I will look into a heated.