Head numbers

BLACK Ttype

Getting Respectable!
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Per an Article from the "Source" news letter, they found that untouched head's flow pretty much stalls out around 150 CFM and .300" lift on the intake. At .45" lift they only flow around 154 CFM (any more lift that this is doesn't matter because our cams don't go that high). On the exhaust side, they flow about 108 CFM at .400".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
156/110 @ .500 is the info I found....

Alright I just picked up my heads from the machine shop and these are the flow numbers I got.

@.100 Int. 55 Ex. 50
@.200 Int. 114 Ex. 97
@.300 Int. 157 Ex. 130
@.400 Int. 164 Ex. 138
@.500 Int. 170 Ex. 142

So let me hear it, is this a good port job or did I just do a mediocre job?

Personally, I think it looks pretty good.;)

Are these the results from a simple port and polish? Been thinking about trying my hand at a little porting...

...but what do I know...I can't even TUNE my car!!!!:D

No not really, I moved away from there about 9 mo. ago. Had the car for less than a year there. Didn't find out about this board while I was there.