Running lean at WOT. Scanmaster numbers provided

You can adjust stuff in the chip. And agian earl is correct . Typical case of 10sec parts on a 12 sec car . You should do all the things in this spring cleaning section
http://www.gnttype.org/maint/basics.html
You tell me about it. The car should definitely be faster then what it is. It's like I'm trying to put together a puzzle blindfolded because all the mods where done before I owned it besides minor exhaust work

No, that's not something that came from me for a Buick. On most Buick scantools, we look for something around 780-820mv or so at WOT.
Eric where do you think I should start, as far as fixing this problem. I did just order a new chip from you as I am getting closer to installing ta-49 turbo and 42# injectors. Also switched to a alcohol chip and not a street chip. I will as well be putting in a new cam sensor, fuel pump and filter. Obviously I'm trying to address my knocking issues before these parts go on. Just need to know where to put my first foot forward.

The issue is my brother owned this car for the last 5-6 years and he did all of that recommended spring cleaning, but hardly drove the car. In the little under a year I have had it, car has probably seen the road more times then it in the last 2 years when my brother owned it. Car was running good then. Dynoed 300whp 400ftlb tq, no knock. But sadly didn't see the road much after, and not much tinkering. So ever since I've had it nothing has changed besides I had a THDP put on and cross flow exhaust. And now some knock is showing up.

It might be possible your new DP might be hitting the frame...false knock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its highly likely when you have false knock its coming from the exhaust hitting against something under a load.
Stock motor mounts?

Your BLM's are through the roof...indicating you have a vacuum or exhaust leak...or both. While you're repairing those issues, toss a new fuel pump and fuel filter on it. Both are cheaper than head gaskets. When the BLM's are in line...and the fuel pump and filter are changed...throw a fuel pressure hose under the wiper and check for fuel pressure rising 1 for 1 with boost.

Your BLM's are through the roof...indicating you have a vacuum or exhaust leak...or both. While you're repairing those issues, toss a new fuel pump and fuel filter on it. Both are cheaper than head gaskets. When the BLM's are in line...and the fuel pump and filter are changed...throw a fuel pressure hose under the wiper and check for fuel pressure rising 1 for 1 with boost.
Hey sorry for the long response time and thank you for commenting. I finally received my fuel pump. I went with the DW300 from Gbody. I purchased a AC Delco fuel filter. Hopefully will install these tomorrow. This morning I turned the fuel pressure up to around 45-46 to see if the car liked running a bit richer. It did, but still needs some work. I do 100% have an exhaust leak where the turbo and Dp meet up. Would that make the car read knock?