Head Gasket??

Big Mike

Don't Piss me Off!
Hi everyone.
I have a question .A couple off weeks ago ,I went to the track and after a pass I seen bubbles coming through my overflow can after a bad pass of popping and missing..I went and home and did a compression test and all were around 145 to 150 .So I retorked the arp head bolts (with steel gaskets) down to 85 ftq and thought I was the rich pop that lifted my heads.Well I went again to the track on Monday and started of with a 15 lbs pass.12.14 at 111mph and Itd was rich.Bumped to 17 and it went better still.At 19 it did a 11.78 at 118mphand the egt was at 1600.Bumped the boost to 21 and it ran like crap .It wasn't pulling and the egt wen't down to1450 area and no knock at all.All passes were with c16 and 22 'timing.I also had a another problem that day.The trany was shifting at 4200 in first then to second(within 2 seconds after 1st) and right to third.And the detent cable would not stay were I had It addjusted.
When I got home the over flow was enpty(I had water in there) and the rad was down 1/4.
Head gasket?Has this happen to anyone else.I have new factory hd and I will try to get out again to the track.
Thanks Mike

Anyone else agree?

Do I put the stock head gaskets ,or do I try thr steel one again?I have the single steel head gasket in my car now,never blew the old original one but had to change it when I ported the heads.

Thanks