Hawaii Fastest Street Cat Shoot-out

The headsup class applicable to the turbo Buicks for this Shootout will be the Easy Street Quick 8. Non of the "fast" Mustangs will be running in this race. Don't know who from the other side will be running. See you guys at the track. Paul, I'll bring down your beer.

I seen the flyer from this past weekend, and there was a Turbo class. It's the same as the last time. I hope we can fill the field, because I hate brackets !!!
I seen Les, and he said he won't be ready. Which Buick guys are going to run?

I'll be waiting for that beer!:D

Eh Paul, what flyer are you looking at? The flyer I got does not have anything like that. What the heck is Paul G. doing? Well, go down and find out what's happening. No different from before.

Editted: HFPC may not have any cars running in the Easy Street headsup. Who knows.

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
I seen the flyer from this past weekend, and there was a Turbo class. It's the same as the last time. I hope we can fill the field, because I hate brackets !!!
I seen Les, and he said he won't be ready. Which Buick guys are going to run?

I'll be waiting for that beer!:D

Looks like Me, Gerold and Greg and maybe Charley (if he feels better), will be there.

How's about the Tesoro gang? How's about the time too.

The flyer was blue, if I remember correctly, we were looking it over at the track about 1:30, so that's after a few cocktails:D

I guess we'll just have to wait and see like you said. There was a silver Stang that broke, did they find out was went? Looked like headgaskets, and something else.

Gates open at 4pm, so I'll probably leave Aiea around 3:30. Denny might run, but the rest are working.