??? Hawaii Buick Club ???

Manny, do you know my cousin Sandra? That's who I bought my '87 from.... :)

A few of them still own their GN.

Sorry Geoff, I am not good in names but if I see her face, I might be able to recognize her. I still have the list of names of the original members and next time we meet, I will bring it for your references.

Old Thread.

I finally made it back to Hawaii. Stationed at MCBH Kaneohe. Only been back a few weeks, seen a few Turbo Buicks running around. I posted this back in 02 but wanted to see if a "club" (informal gathering) has formed since then.

I would assume being stationed at Tinker he is either a Radioman or an AIRDALE which one is it Ryan? Welcome back to the Island

We should be getting together at the track very soon.

So what Randy ready?

Just got here. Checked in and now I'm on leave (vacation) for a couple of weeks. Did not have time to get to know the base very well. Think I'm in hanger 5. Yes, I was a Radioman. Now they call us Information Systems Technicians or IT for short.

Since I dont have a Turbo Buick now. I am looking at other types of cars to play with but I like by Buicks. Depends on if I can find a car in Hawaii.

Jackson I am not ready yet, damittohell Ryan so you were a flying Radioman at Tinker Huh? I am an RM too......kinda figured that what you were....so back to my stuff need some assistance wrenching just gotta button it back up RETORQUE is done would like to get the ALKY kit and T/C in before I run........ :cool:......Got an 86 for sale if interested....lk......

gn86randy said:
Jackson I am not ready yet, damittohell Ryan so you were a flying Radioman at Tinker Huh? I am an RM too......kinda figured that what you were....so back to my stuff need some assistance wrenching just gotta button it back up RETORQUE is done would like to get the ALKY kit and T/C in before I run........ :cool:......Got an 86 for sale if interested....lk......

You always retorquing something :rolleyes: hurry the a** up and get to the track! :D

And btw retorquing only take 2 hands! :eek:

TURBOV6 said:
You always retorquing something :rolleyes: hurry the a** up and get to the track! :D

JOKES Everyone's Got them now a day's heheheheheheheh

TURBOV6 said:

Hey Jackson, c'mon give the guy a break, he's has enough trouble just trying to hold the CHOPSTICKS in one hand ;) :biggrin: :p
Hey Randy, don't worry buddy i got you covered, I have some training chopsticks for you :D Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh C'MON

HvyMtlAnime said:
Hey Jackson, c'mon give the guy a break, he's has enough trouble just trying to hold the CHOPSTICKS in one hand ;) :biggrin: :p
Hey Randy, don't worry buddy i got you covered, I have some training chopsticks for you :D Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh C'MON

More Funnies lol thks now that was funny I don't care who you are thats funny.......

Robbie

Do you drive the Hotair GN on base? Saw one leaving base the first day I got here.

No was never there had friends that were, Don't remember when they were there tho......if your ever over Pearl Harbor Exchange way I live in moanuloa Terrace come on by and look at the 86 picture's foooie......call me on leave until Sun for the Pro Bowl............ZBM2...........