??? Hawaii Buick Club ???

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
I'm originally from Maui. In the Navy right now and stationed at Tinker AFB, OK. Might get stationed in Hawaii a few years from now. Wanted to see if there is a Turbo Buick club there. We have an awesome club here in Oklahoma. Would like to bring a couple of Turbo Buicks home. The members are like family. Here is a photo album I have set up.
http://community.webshots.com/user/okbuicks2002
www.okbuicks.com

Ryan Nakamura
The Buzn Half Duzn

oh yes, we have a club...we have monthly get togethers at the strib bar.:D just kidding. there's no club, Like Geoff said, we usually just hang out at the track or plan a get together at a restraunt or something.

I heard there was a G body club. Not quite a Turbo Buick club but if it's the only one...... I think we should start up a club at Rock ZA.

Ryan
The Buzn Half Duzn;)

Club Rock-Za??

Chris (TurtleTR), is a VIP Platinum Card Member there!! :p :D

whuh??? me??? noooooo ;) naw'aw.

If we do start an all buick club and we decide to hit the strip clubs...note to everyone, electros suck!!!! lets just stay with rock-za and femme-nu. a friend of mines is going to open up a strip club within the next year.

Club rock za, now thats a club...

Oh yeah, G-body club, meetings once a month dinner now and then.. whatever, whenever, dedicated to preserving all g-bodies for as long as we can... glad to help you when you get here... just ask the guys...

Anytime you want to go to Rock Za, let me know. Oscar, the owner, is my friend.

I'll be home for Xmas or New year. (First time since 89) Can Oscar hook me up with one of the girlz? Xmas present or for ringing in the new year. <<G>> ; )

Ryan
The Buzn Half Duzn

Originally posted by tech69
Anytime you want to go to Rock Za, let me know. Oscar, the owner, is my friend.

Oscar is my relative, more like Grampa Oscar...kinda far away though. I havent seen him in a while...I think its time I paid a visit.

Strip Bars?

my girl friends and I were reading this interesting thread and was wondering. . . is this what turbo buick racers do? Meet at the track, race, eat, and then go to a strip bar? :O ;) :D

Re: Strip Bars?

Originally posted by StationWagon13
my girl friends and I were reading this interesting thread and was wondering. . . is this what turbo buick racers do? Meet at the track, race, eat, and then go to a strip bar? :O ;) :D

I guess there goes the good reputation some of us Buick enthusiasts tried to uphold.:rolleyes: :D I think you were referring to the wrong kind of strip (drag strip, not strip bar). :)D ):)D )

Re: Strip Bars?

Originally posted by StationWagon13

What else is there?

Ryan Bryan the curly haired Hawaiian. http://community.webshots.com/user/okbuicks2002
Make comments on my guest book.

Just for info, I was a member of the GN of Hawaii. The club was formed in 10/87and had about 40 members.

That would be cool..., I wonder how many of those guys still own thier cars (other than Manny?)