Hard Vaccum lines

frdstang93

Hi Everyone,

I have seen other people post on here about vacuum lines but I havent seen anything on where to get the hard vacuum lines that become brittle over time.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh

You should be able to get them at most parts stores. I know Advance has them. They come in a couple of different lengths and sizes. Should be where the vacuum tee's and stuff are.

Ok I'll look around, we dont have Advanced auto around here so Ill see what the other places carry.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Everyone,

I have seen other people post on here about vacuum lines but I havent seen anything on where to get the hard vacuum lines that become brittle over time.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Josh
I replaced mine with Air brake line.

Do you have any pics?
Here you go. And the good thing about the Air brake lines. The OD are 1/8 etc. So they fit the ID of vac hose.:)
Hope this helps..

Attachments

• CIMG1828.jpg
    CIMG1828.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 117
  • CIMG1829.jpg
    CIMG1829.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 133
Here you go. And the good thing about the Air brake lines. The OD are 1/8 etc. So they fit the ID of vac hose.:)
Hope this helps..

Thanks for taking the time to take the pics for me I really appreciate it, those lines are perfect. An suggestions on where to order?

Thanks,
Josh

the best part of using the air brake lines is that they can take quite a bit of beating as far as temps go. and if u have a good heat gun u can form them to look really nice