Happy B-day Mr. Geoff

Originally posted by Geoff87

Are these his cars OR is he just selling them?...

both cars are his....one of them is his oldest sons car who decided he wanted a sport trac explorer instead of the mustang...

Originally posted by TurboJohn
I can ask the guy who was gonna bring in the '02 Z-28 for me.

You going to sell the 98?

The Z-28s here were stickered at 33k. The price through him came out just under 24k, including shipping here.

Thanks it! I want one too :D

Jackson, I'm not selling the 98. I had a deal worked out to get the 02 but I bought the 98 the night before I took delivery of the 02. I noticed you clocked the 92. We saw the guy who bought my 91 at the tracks a few times. I think it ran 15.00 also. We should have raced against each other when I had the car.:D

Chris, sounds like a good car. Maybe Denny would be interested, I think he was looking for a LS1 but maybe just the motor.

I had a deal worked out to get the 02 but I bought the 98 the night before I took delivery of the 02. [/QUOTE

You allready have the 02?

I noticed you clocked the 92.

I only did one run. I seen a 91 or a 92 that night also (might had been you old car) I seem him do in the mid 16's that night.

Jackson, I ended up not taking the 02 but it was ready to be shipped from CA. If you are thinking about a new car , let me know. I know he deals with Chevys and Fords but he can probably get any kind of car. He brings in cars for HPD. Its also at invoice price plus options, not MSRP which comes out way cheaper.

I was looking for a 2002 or a 2003 Chevy Tahoe or a Suburban by the end of the year for the wife. But I really would'nt mind for a new Camaro SS for me :D

The guy works for C&C and brings in the cars as PT job. You gotta hurry if you want an SS, I'm pretty sure production has stopped already. How about a Trailblazer? 270 HP straight six.

33K for a Z? I paid a little less than MSRP (26K) for mine, from waipahu auto, they have a Navy blue one left. and 0% interest. for 60 months...

Thats why I went to waipahu auto... and there was still the blue z at the lot too. BTW, anyone know if cutter sold the 2 SS' in the showroom (price: 52K each ) ;)

Rob