Happy B-day Mr. Geoff

Looked at:

An '02 Mustang GT Went for a test drive today.... Nice...:)

AND..

a White '91 LX 5.0 with trunk (Fastback?) Not a hatchback. Cobra Rims, rear rebuilt w/3.73 gears, rebuilt trans w/shift kit, new cooling system, full exhaust (flowmaster?), new stereo, new throttle body and MAF? :confused: . (do these cars have MAFS?). nice condition & price :) , except that the A/C leaks, and the car was broken into. :( So the lock needs to be replaced, and the door needs to be repaired. (I took some digital pics of this car if anyone wants to see it.)

Back to work......;)

I seen a 89 LX with newer style (92-93) 5 spoke rims for $2500 in the Buy&Sell. And also its a 5-speed.

Happy Birthday Geoff! Have a good one eh!

Have some Garlic Fries and Beer for us!!

Nice car Geoff

The car has power locks right? I would just leave the as is.:D How much was the '02, e-mail or PM me.

Originally posted by Geoff87
Looked at:

An '02 Mustang GT Went for a test drive today.... Nice...:)

AND..

a White '91 LX 5.0 with trunk (Fastback?) Not a hatchback. Cobra Rims, rear rebuilt w/3.73 gears, rebuilt trans w/shift kit, new cooling system, full exhaust (flowmaster?), new stereo, new throttle body and MAF? :confused: . (do these cars have MAFS?). nice condition & price :) , except that the A/C leaks, and the car was broken into. :( So the lock needs to be replaced, and the door needs to be repaired. (I took some digital pics of this car if anyone wants to see it.)

Back to work......;)

test drive the 03 cobra....:D

btw...if you looking for a used mustang...contact henry tabios at honolulu ford...he has 2 for sale....i dont know what hes asking for them....worth a look if your looking for a decent used mustang

i have the doorlock repair kit if you need to borrow....it just reforms the lock area back to somewhat flush condition...but if its paint damage...gotta go to a paint shop

Originally posted by fugly

test drive the 03 cobra....:D

I wish! :D

btw...if you looking for a used mustang...contact henry tabios at honolulu ford...he has 2 for sale....i dont know what hes asking for them....worth a look if your looking for a decent used mustang

Are these his cars OR is he just selling them?...

BTW, Henry Tabios did some of the mods on the '91.....

i have the doorlock repair kit if you need to borrow....it just reforms the lock area back to somewhat flush condition...but if its paint damage...gotta go to a paint shop

If I pick up the '91 I'll take you up on that... Thanks. :)

John - The sticker on the '02 was 26K. 28K with leather! :eek: :)

Geoff, if you guys decide on a brand new car, let me know. I can ask the guy who was gonna bring in the '02 Z-28 for me. I'm sure he brought in two Ford trucks for HPD SSD. The Z-28s here were stickered at 33k. The price through him came out just under 24k, including shipping here. Plus you can get exactly what you want as far as options, interior material and color.