She needed to be run for a while. Her monthly walk around the block.:D

Photo op

Attachments

• 100_3548.jpg
    100_3548.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 555
She needed to be run for a while. Her monthly walk around the block.:D

Photo op

Nice to see your very nice GNX driven, on a sunny day how do you pick the ride of the day ?? And which ride would you call your daily driver ??

As you can see by my pics...I don't have the same problem..other than my GN (which is a just a hoot to drive on the street)..I pick a ride from the driveway based on what I need to do...

Truck...heavy haulin (like trailer)
Van...light haulin (stuff protected from elements, rains a lot in BC)
Vibe...very light haulin (with max fuel mileage)

Quick 6

Attachments

• June 9 015 (Small).jpg
    June 9 015 (Small).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 503
  • June 9 002 (Small).jpg
    June 9 002 (Small).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 510
nice collection from what i can see it looks to be a viper,ZR-1 corvette and a cobra mustang, damn im jealous :( but it dose motivate me to work harder.

Very nice, is the Saleen a 281 or 351? What brand of lifts do you use and are you happy with them? Last question I promise, how tall are your ceilings in your garage?

Thanks,
Ringo

Very nice, is the Saleen a 281 or 351? What brand of lifts do you use and are you happy with them? Last question I promise, how tall are your ceilings in your garage?

Thanks,
Ringo

They only made 281 Cobra's. 5 total verts and I believe 6 Coupes. They really didn't have to do much to them.

I use Rotary/Revolution lifts. They are the best made.

11 1/2 foot ceilings.

Jerryl

The GNX of course:D

Thanks for sharing the great pics of your fantastic collection !!

These days It seems that most of those who have a collection like yours don't feel that they need to share with those of us who realy do apreciate these performance / specialty vehicles.

As an old time drag racer I especially like your viper video runnin' down the track, it looks like to me that you do a very good job of staging, boosting, leaving and running this car to it's full potential.

Thanks for your compliments on my "Quick 6 Racing" GN, one might not know that she's seen every NHRA Divison track in the Pacific Northwest, many in California ( Bakersfield Hi-tech shootouts) and almost every track in Canada coast-to-coast. I have collected some 1,600+ time slips with her over the years, and now she provides me much enjoyment weekend driving.

Nice to see that you drive your's...in the end that is what these special vehicles should be used for...

Attachments

• Oct 7 001 (Small).jpg
    Oct 7 001 (Small).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Jan1 (Small) (Small).jpg
    Jan1 (Small) (Small).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 275
  • Sept06 133 (Small).jpg
    Sept06 133 (Small).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 271

These days It seems that most of those who have a collection like yours don't feel that they need to share with those of us who realy do apreciate these performance / specialty vehicles.

As an old time drag racer I especially like your viper video runnin' down the track, it looks like to me that you do a very good job of staging, boosting, leaving and running this car to it's full potential.

Thanks for your compliments on my "Quick 6 Racing" GN, one might not know that she's seen every NHRA Divison track in the Pacific Northwest, many in California ( Bakersfield Hi-tech shootouts) and almost every track in Canada coast-to-coast. I have collected some 1,600+ time slips with her over the years, and now she provides me much enjoyment weekend driving.

Nice to see that you drive your's...in the end that is what these special vehicles should be used for...

I agree as well!

1600 time slips.....:eek:

Wow , that's alot more than I have. What times did she run ?