Had a 85 T-Type for lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy's been playing Grand Turismo 3, one too many times.

obviously this site needs a joke forum, hey 87... how about if you be it. Ohh done already. Are you interested in selling your car??
I want to check the articulation on my Ram and your car would be the perfect height for it.

Ok I take back what I said earlier. This is one of the better trolls we've had. Much more creative than the last Honda boy. This is some good reading.

You still didn't answer my question in the other thread. Do you go by fag or your full name, faggot?

87 Octane, your welcome to check this site out thoughly, within it you'll find alot of information pretaining to some quick cars and knowledge of tuning them. That said your initial statement(s) of apology towards an unknown individual seem somewhat honorable (benefit of doubt appiles here). However, if you come to this forum or any other on this BB and drop blanket statements be prepared to back them up with hard data. No one likes conjecture and/or speculation including this Buick contingent as I'm sure you have already found out by now. So if you'd like to start another topic feel free too, just make sure you post it in the apropriate fourm. This tread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.