Had a 85 T-Type for lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
so 87Octane, why dont you tell us where u live so one of us can race you again? if your car is so fast, why not prove it instead of sitting at your computer? --

Always an assuming fool

Well...I have a friend with a low 12-second car, another with a low 11-second car (both of which are members on this board), a friend with a high 9-second car, an uncle with a Porsche 944 Turbo, my mother's boyfriend drives an $85,000 Porsche and I've ridden in all of them...yet I don't know what speed feels like? Get a life...

PS - A Celica is not a sports car. The only sports car Toyota makes albeit a fast one and that's a late model TT Supra.

Re: Always an assuming fool

Originally posted by Cryptic
Well...I have a friend with a low 12-second car, another with a low 11-second car (both of which are members on this board), a friend with a high 9-second car, an uncle with a Porsche 944 Turbo, my mother's boyfriend drives an $85,000 Porsche and I've ridden in all of them...yet I don't know what speed feels like? Get a life...
Ahahahahaha!:D Who cares!?! You still drive an Accord!:p

If your nice i'll let you do this :eek: to me for a ride in my speed demon!;)

:)

I'm sorry that's the only way you can get some is by trying to get other guys through a slowmobile.

hey 87Octane, do ya got any pics of your car ???
if not maybe someone on here can take a pic for you.....
of course the pic would be of the front only and it would be framed with the rear window of a Buick. Oh and your face:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: trying out some new oral exercises while driving.

Dude, i wouldnt be laughing if I were you. You drive a Celica. Those things look horrible. Put your money where your mouth is.

If he was to put his $$ where his mouth is his boyfriend may ask why he is putting dollar bills down his pants.:D

where did ya go 87??? Weve all got our boots on, we want to hear some more.....PLEASE....tell us how fast your rice..ooops, I mean car is. Do you have a 5 point harness for it yet. How about the rollcage, you know you need it "flying" around those corners at the go cart track. I heard those cars have a drivers side airbag..........located about 9" in front of the headrest, is this true?? Or do the g forces hold your head AGAINST the headrest??
Anyway, if you or one of your buddies ever looses an exhaust tip, I have got a bunch of coffee cans I will sell you cheap. These are top notch cans guaranteed to drop at least a full sec off of your round the corner times.

OMG, i needed a good laugh, wait...........it gave me shivers!
ROFLMAO Factory freak, 12's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Scott

so 87oct...you siad that you could tell its a 85 by the rims???yet you were racing at high speeds...so hmmmm you didnt see the rims to tell what year it was?? ohh and by the way,, i drive a 84 Ta. and it will smoke the rice outta you. just come up to illinois,, ill even drop 4 plugs for you,,,, come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey 87Octane, I've got an idea for you on how to take care of those "domestic bullies". First take that crappy 4-banger out of your rocket, then drop in a 540ci Sonny Lenord "Mountain Motor". Next install a 3-stage nitrous sytem with 400HP per gun. Then install a Centerforce clutchto your 5-speed and some 195's Mickey Thompson slicks on your stock rims to hide your true potential. Now get out there and go get um!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOHOO! :cool: Laugh it up all you want gentlemen. I just made what you might call a pre-emptive run. My friend and I measured out a quarter mile on a straight stretch of road(Waipio) and I floored it with my friend with his digital stopwatch in the passenger seat.

12.84 :cool: I must say that I am rather disappointed. I was expecting my baby to be a little faster.:( Oh well i'm sure i'll make flat 12's as soon as I put in my FIPK and exhaust.

Later :)

I bet when you measured it, the tape measure rolled down the hill by it self, considering how steep it must have been.

Celicas are merely cars designed to be affordable, sporty looking:rolleyes: cars, so people can delude them selves into thinking they are cool. I sincerely feel sorry for anyone who has been misled in this way. Obviously you are kicking yourself for choosing so poorly when you purchased a car. It's not our fault.:)

HAHAHA... My idiot friend did the same thing before.. He ran a 11.35... In real life at the track it ran a 14.51. Take it to the track you moran or use a g-tech. at least thats more accurate. I bet u will pull either low 15's or very high 14.. Maybe 14.99.. ANd u call that a performance car.. HAHAHA.. You crack me up. Lets see some real numbers with time slips to prove it. I bet either u havent ran at the track yet or u did and too ashamed to show the slips...

12.84 my a$$. Take it to the track. By the way what the hell is a FIPK? Is that an acronym for "Fart Can"? What did your buddy do, start the stopwatch at the 1/8mile mark? As they say, "Don't sing it, bring it"!!!!

This guy is pitiful. I bet he doesn't even have a car. 14, sittin at home, reading some rediculous car magazine, dreaming about when he's gonna be able to drive. Time for a little lesson..... PHYSICS-- to make that 2500 lb. car go low 12s(@ around 112-118mph, I assume) it would take close to 350 hp(correct me if I'm wrong TR bretheren).
YOU DON'T HAVE IT!!!
headers- 10 hp
fart can exhaust-15hp
FIPK-5hp
Nope, sorry, try again. Bud you're talkin to the wrong people. We do this stuff all the time. We can help you get your car into the 12s, BUT COME CLEAN AND STOP BULLS#&$#^%* AT US. A celica is not a true built sports car. You have to dump a truckload of money into it to make it perform-- NOT A TRUE BUILT SPORTS CAR.
I'm done..

Originally posted by 87Octane
WHOOHOO! :cool: Laugh it up all you want gentlemen. I just made what you might call a pre-emptive run. My friend and I measured out a quarter mile on a straight stretch of road(Waipio) and I floored it with my friend with his digital stopwatch in the passenger seat.

12.84 :cool: I must say that I am rather disappointed. I was expecting my baby to be a little faster.:( Oh well i'm sure i'll make flat 12's as soon as I put in my FIPK and exhaust.

Later :)

Oh man, now I feel awful. I thought all this time he was just screwing around. But it sounds as if he actually believes this stuff. It's so sad. I actually feel sorry for him....imagine when he gets that first timeslip.

Some of us have to learn the hard way, I suppose.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.