Guy on 6speed forum gets called out for posting a photo shopped time slip...

Hey I have a deal for him !! only 3 weeks old :cool:
NED 9.99.jpg

Hey I have a deal for him !! only 3 weeks old :cool:View attachment 292995

Holy shit...am I being taken for a ride or did you really run the same time to the thousandth and and the same MPH to the1/100th off? I feel dumb for asking, but I feel like I remember you posting this slip a few weeks ago. :confused::confused::confused: I don't know that to believe anymore!

Last edited:
OTE="Rafs-T-Type, post: 3711577, member: 30014"]Holy shit...am I being taken for a ride or did you really run the same time to the thousandth and and the same MPH to the1/100th off? I feel dumb for asking, but I feel like I remember you posting this slip a few weeks ago. :confused::confused::confused: I don't know that to believe anymore![/QUOTE]

Mine is real :D I did read the thread to. Kinda sad people stoop to that level.

OTE="Rafs-T-Type, post: 3711577, member: 30014"]Holy shit...am I being taken for a ride or did you really run the same time to the thousandth and and the same MPH to the1/100th off? I feel dumb for asking, but I feel like I remember you posting this slip a few weeks ago. :confused::confused::confused: I don't know that to believe anymore!

Mine is real :D I did read the thread to. Kinda sad people stoop to that level.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I saw it in your sig I figured it had to be. Pretty insane that it's that close!

OTE="Rafs-T-Type, post: 3711577, member: 30014"]Holy shit...am I being taken for a ride or did you really run the same time to the thousandth and and the same MPH to the1/100th off? I feel dumb for asking, but I feel like I remember you posting this slip a few weeks ago. :confused::confused::confused: I don't know that to believe anymore!

Mine is real :D I did read the thread to. Kinda sad people stoop to that level.[/QUOTE]

Pretty good mph for a station wagon that wan't taken completely out of the box yet......lol