Viper owner gets called out on his own forum...a must read

WOW, some people never learn.... dude is not a teenager either, a grown man fabricating a 110% phony story that nails himself. Whats the chance?!

That was awesome, it would have been better if the OP had posted something trying to defend himself.

Friggin' hilarious!!!!! I laughed so hard I cried!!! :biggrin: Even my wife is cracking up!!! :p

Well that just shows how you act when you have that kind of money. Not all of us can buy a viper or a vett. LMAO What an idoit:biggrin:

LMAO. "Pulling a Lanceromance" should be the official name for anyone that lies about schooling someone. Too funny:biggrin:.

Like none of you have ever lied and said you drive an eleven second V6.;) Some of you make up stories about how you can beat vipers all day long at the drag strip.

Just a ricer with money.

Anyone who has a user name of "Lance Romance" has got to be a tool... I seen people saying lancer and other stuff but if you look at the user name it's got to be "Lance romance" How gay is that??? lol

Those guys a rough...lol
Question for anyone here that knows Vipers. Is that car green with black stripes? Or Black with green stripes?
Edit: Green with black.

Anyone who has a user name of "Lance Romance" has got to be a tool... I seen people saying lancer and other stuff but if you look at the user name it's got to be "Lance romance" How gay is that??? lol

100% AGREE!!! Gayer than aids!!!

Funny part was one of the Viper guys posting in that threads screenname is "Tailwag". I had to tell him this thread made it onto our Buick board while he was in to see me today at the dealership with his Z06. He laughed his ass off about it.

That guy sure has some stones to take a pic, fab a story, and then post it..LMAO Epic FAIL!!! LOL

Steve