Guess I should introduce myself since I'm going to be asking lots of q's

jerod

Hey all. I'm actually a member from long ago but haven't posted here in over ten yrs. I also lost my old account which was under the name VETTEKILLER (or something like that. I've had my Buick WE-4 number 1247 since 1998 when I was 19. I kept this car with me during all my moves across the country, luckily. There were many times when I almost sold it or traded it, so I'm thankful that it's still with me.
Last year I was able to trade my 86 K5 Blazer even up for a Syclone, so having them parked next to each other finally is pretty awesome! I love my Sy, but the Buick is getting my attention now. I'll be finishing up its restore this month and be showing my progress here. Three of my cars are black, but I gotta say that the paint on my WE-4 is the best I've seen in a long time. The guys in my hometown bodyshop did an amazing job painting this thing, and it took them 4yrs to do before buffing it out. I think having the paint cure for that long helped with the shine. I'm doing all the work myself (aside from the paint) with the help of a friend and am excited to finally start driving it again!
Anyway, I'm Jerod and live in St. Louis, so if you are around the area, yell at me if you see us out.

IMAG3144.jpg

Jerod,
Welcome back. The smoothed bumpers look nice. Definitely will need to see more pictures of this car. Let us know if we can help.:)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard