Fairly new to the turbo Regal world.

eduardo

G-Body87
So I finally got my T-type back a couple months ago from the shop that had it for nearly 10 months smh... yes I know ... too long.! But most importantly it's back in my possession so I'm pretty happy now. I know I will be having non stop questions for you guys down the line in relation to my car so I look forward to the help and knowledge that I will be gaining from this site and it's user. My car already seems to have developed its fair share of problems that have risen since I've gotten it back. I was wondering if there's any feeds or posts on here that can help me with getting a basic understanding of these cars aswell as finding out what it is I have to keep and ear/ eye out for when it comes down to these cars. By the way I'm 24, I've always had a thing for muscle cars but never really understood what goes on under the hood. I'm currently going to school (MIAT) to get my A&P certificate to work on aircrafts so in a sense you could say Im Learning the basics of internal combustion engines and more, only these haul people through the sky haha. But really my plan is to use this knowledge and apply it towards my passion with working on cars on the side and most importantly MY OWN CAR haha.
Once again thanks for the read, I look forward to getting to know some of the members on here and maybe even meet up with some of the locals out here in the houston area

See the "stickies" in the general turbo Buick tech section for good general info. to get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gnttype.org has a lot of data to look through vortex buicks is a great site also

you are welcome young man I was about your age when I got my Buick.