GTR getting paid killing domestics at the track

I was the other SUCKER!!!!

No money on the race but like Jim said, I like a close RACE!!!

I had 2 1.5 sixties untill I raced him, SPUN 1.90 sixty!!!

I was on his BUMPER ALL THE WAY and he didnt LIFT!!!

will definatly be looking for a rematch!!!!

JD

those are some bad cars...awd and they pull up top real good...you better have a deep 9sec car to get with that gtr..i think he might have been sand bagging on a few of those runs...i wouldn't give him nothing nor would i take anything..straight up and hope for the best............Bob

Guys...
That car will run 9.40's. In all of his runs, you will notice that he never launched the car hard. IE: not leaving off the two step. You better have a low 9 to high 8 second car to take his money and shut him up. In all reality, he was probably running pump gas boost levels and still has another 100-150 hp left in reserve boost. When he raced the Lightning, even though he slept at the line, the GTR was walking away from him on the big end. That is a sign that this GTR is fast. I wouldn't bet any money against any GTR with mods unless I had a low 9 second or high 8 second car. And the only thing I would give him, would be the other lane, heads up.

Just sayin...

Doesn't matter if he has $100k or $1 Million in that car, it's fast. How much do u think the top TSM or TSO guys have spent getting where they're now??? Only difference is that this guy has $$ & spent it all @ once to get his car to run low 9s. Besides when u have lots of $$ u don't drive a TB. If I struck the lottery with millions I'd burn my TB to the ground & drink some beer watching it!

Guys...
That car will run 9.40's. In all of his runs, you will notice that he never launched the car hard. IE: not leaving off the two step. You better have a low 9 to high 8 second car to take his money and shut him up. In all reality, he was probably running pump gas boost levels and still has another 100-150 hp left in reserve boost. When he raced the Lightning, even though he slept at the line, the GTR was walking away from him on the big end. That is a sign that this GTR is fast. I wouldn't bet any money against any GTR with mods unless I had a low 9 second or high 8 second car. And the only thing I would give him, would be the other lane, heads up.

Just sayin...

Glad to see you're still around!

the car is fast and was definetly setting things in motion,carefull with your wallets

Not only does the GTR go fast in a straigh line but it also handles well too. Some may hate the looks or that it's a Nissan but you can't say it's not a good value for that level of performance.

I would own one. No reason not to. Fast, cheap, and really good in the corners. Probably decent in the snow being AWD lol.

Nix

My buddy owns a GTR that has multiple tunes. He has made 1000whp with his but won't push it until he has his trans/suspension upgraded. He runs bottom tens on pump gas at over 140 plus mph. This year it will run bottom 9"s high 8's on race fuel. Here is his pass on 94 Sunoco pump gas. This was on his 700hp tune up.

i give the gtr respect but i would never take one over a GN. nothing like good old American muscle.i am doing a little upgrading to my GN to deal with these types of situations...i would love to take one of those gtr's out at my local track..i like taking high dollars cars out.............Bob

Doesn't matter if he has $100k or $1 Million in that car, it's fast. How much do u think the top TSM or TSO guys have spent getting where they're now??? Only difference is that this guy has $$ & spent it all @ once to get his car to run low 9s. Besides when u have lots of $$ u don't drive a TB. If I struck the lottery with millions I'd burn my TB to the ground & drink some beer watching it!
Different Strokes for different folks... Im just not into them socalled Exotic cars thats all. There nice cars. But Not my cup of tea

The GTR is awesome. I like both cars ..I had a r32 when I lived in Japan. Car was jusr faster bottom line. If you spin you lose. Sux but thats racin

i give the gtr respect but i would never take one over a GN. nothing like good old American muscle.i am doing a little upgrading to my GN to deal with these types of situations...i would love to take one of those gtr's out at my local track..i like taking high dollars cars out.............Bob

Amen to that.

I can't stand watching Domestics getting beat by Imports. That GTR was sweet, but come on now, where are the big boys to shut that GTR driver down. If only mighty mouse were there, he would have saved the day... ;)

Car has been 8.6 @ 159 in essentially the same trim...

I can't stand watching Domestics getting beat by Imports. That GTR was sweet, but come on now, where are the big boys to shut that GTR driver down. If only mighty mouse were there, he would have saved the day... ;)

Car has been 8.6 @ 159 in essentially the same trim...

Actually, the car has been 8.5 @ 162, my mistake... :)

Guys we're NO match for most of the GTRs out there! Our wimpy 109 can't take that abuse. A SII or a turbo V8 is a different story. Let's keep it real.