Great deal on XFI

The guy in the gator was instructing a fellow worker where a chunk of iron was on the track. Most expensive pass I have ever made. I think I managed a 14 second run. :eek:

teda1zz6.jpg

WTF does any of that have to do with the product FAILURE?

I recall you in the background at the line not waving your hands trying to warn me of any problems. Thanks for your concern and understanding on the subject.

Nothing at all to do with product failure,Everything to do with the end result.

I didnt realize i should have ran over and stopped you,I will admit,I would have definetly made the same mistake you did.

I would have still tried to make a pass if it didnt spool correctly.

Just like when i made a run with my balancer wobbling,I made a bad call
and decided to run it out.

Most expensive pass I have ever made. I think I managed a 13 second pass.

I hated to see that happen to a friend fur sure.But i definetly learned from both our mishaps

Id say that statement is still up in the air.
Records have been set using both ecus
Motors have been blow using both ecus

Motors have been blown with both ecu's due to tuning and other issues, how many have blown due to a defective XFI ecu like Teds?

Motors have been blown with both ecu's due to tuning and other issues, how many have blown due to a defective XFI ecu like Teds?

Teds is the only one i have heard of that was the reason for failure.So i guess they XFI shoud be condemded by the world.

But that doesnt mean here hasnt been any caused by other XFI,Big Stuff,Gen 7,Gen 6,etc..........

Maybe somethings about those ecus were never made public,Hmmmmm

I'd say at this point the DQ loss at Norwalk XFI related and the BLOWUP at BPG XFI related, the Big Stuff 3 or a classic FAST or other ECU's would be on my list of "upgrades". I sure hope others read this before making a decision and think about the investment they have and if they wish to wager a bet on their hard earned $$ on my story. I know of one box that went to $Hit recently when it was REFLASHED for the Internal logger option, so my suggestion would be if your car is running good I would not mess with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you have to do at norwalk to get the car to start after the DQ?

Teds is the only one i have heard of that was the reason for failure.So i guess they XFI shoud be condemded by the world.

But that doesnt mean here hasnt been any caused by other XFI,Big Stuff,Gen 7,Gen 6,etc..........

Maybe somethings about those ecus were never made public,Hmmmmm

I would like to know if there is a potential problem brewing with my ecu if I were running a XFI.

What did you have to do at norwalk to get the car to start after the DQ?

Switched the external logger arm switch to the off position and cycled the key again. :confused: Before that we turned the main power off and back on. :confused: My vendor contacted FAST and they were :confused: too and told him that it was impossible. We were never able to recreate the situation untill another no start situation happened 300' out from the start line at BPG. :wink:

This thread has spun out of control, it's about a guy trying to sell his XFI because he upgraded to a Big Stuff 3.:biggrin:

Lets take this to the Lounge!

PM sent Ted

Ya you guys are doing a hell of a job HELPING this guy sell his XFI huh.

I guess nothing was settled when you and Mike Licht went to F.A.S.T?

The only thing worse than a bad XFI is letting Otto drive the car. How about "OTTO-FLASH". Breaks two of mine then tops off the year with Romes.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Otto.

Attachments

• ottobrokeit.jpeg
    ottobrokeit.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 237
I guess nothing was settled when you and Mike Licht went to F.A.S.T?

It's funny how you seem as if your memory has failed you.

A: You were at BPG Salem and witnessed EVERYTHING 1st hand, but yet ask questions as if you don't know.
B: You are aware of the specifics that day we went to FAST, again you ask questions as if you don't know.

I really don't get what you are trying to do here. :confused:

The only thing worse than a bad XFI is letting Otto drive the car. How about "OTTO-FLASH". Breaks two of mine then tops off the year with Romes.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi Otto.

Well John, I can promise you I won't break the Riv when you let me make a pass in it this year... :rolleyes:

Art.

It's funny how you seem as if your memory has failed you.

A: You were at BPG Salem and witnessed EVERYTHING 1st hand, but yet ask questions as if you don't know.
B: You are aware of the specifics that day we went to FAST, again you ask questions as if you don't know.

I really don't get what you are trying to do here. :confused:

My memory has not failed at all. And I did witness EVERYTHING,Even the obvious

B I really didnt hear anything other than you went to F.A.S.T and took Mike with you.Never heard details

Not really trying to get at anything.

Its cool you went Big stuff 3.Im not down playing it.
But you guys talk like you have a ton of expierience with Big Stuff.
Did you get a chance to run it yet?

I also appreciate the advertisinment in your sig,But i have since sold my dyno to change careers,But i still do tuning
Its now Otto's Performance Tuning

Thanks again!!:)