got rice?

my supervisor (not my boss, thank god) isn't much above his level, doesn't suprise me much.

the problem with a drug test is he, and me are seasonal employees. they don't want to waste the money to give us drug tests even though we do most of the work, run most of the equipment, deal with most of the people. makes sence doesnt' it. but everyone is trying to get this guy fired.

he is off till saturday, i'll try to get a picture then.

OH! i almost forgot, my supervisor that broke into his car had a talk with the guy about not calling the cops on him, and told him that i was messing with him just to show him that he is a good guy :confused:. even after being told i was messing with him and i'll blow him away he STILL thinks he can take me.

and he wants lambroghini doors now :rolleyes:

"yeah, unless it on a real Lambo

but Lambo doors on a Civic is hella stupid

oh...and gay"

ALMOST AS STUPID AS SAYING HELLA

Its not even a civic! A passao!, With all the money this guy spends in his ca he could just buy a (Slow according to him) TR.

yeah, your right. Could you imagine seing a Paseo pull up and thinking to yourself "what a pos" then someone gets out and the doors open up like a Lambo.

that would be just as lame as putting a sticker on your car that says GIRTH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didnt read teh name and I was reading your post and all of a sudden I get to the end! hahahaha it caught me way of gaurd

Is it a bad thing that we make fun of other poeples misfortunes. I guess its not a misfortyne though, I mean the kid is doing this **** himself. You know what mabey people like this kid were put here for all the normal peoples amusement!!!

I am a firm believer that there ARE other people put on this earth to amuse other people.

George Carlin, Gallagher, Jim Carrey, Ricers, Paris Hilton, Bill Clinton.....I could go on.

All these people make he laugh...hence amusement

i took my camera with me to work yesterday, but the guy didn't show up. i don't think i'll be seeing much of him around. i'll go to his house if i have to just to get the picture. i don't think he'll be around much longer.

there people that do stupid stuff just to amuse other people, i'm one of them to an extent. but this guy is serious, even his best friend who also worked with us makes fun of him for being stupid.

i do want to see the lambroghini doors on it. even if he just did suicide doors that would be good enough.

it happend today.

today after work i found ricer boy and asked him if he wanted to go for money, and waved a $100 bill around. i guess he thought about what he heard and didn't want to go for money but he did want to race just to do it and "show me my car isn't fast"

so we go out to a nice long street by my friends house, he came out to flag us while someone else went down to watch the finish.

i knew it wasnt' going to take much but i really wanted to show him what an american car can do so i launched at 8#, spun all the way through first and about half way through 2nd. (newly poured concrete, kinda slick) needless to say even with me spinning, to the point i couldn't see behind me, poor tires, i had about a car legnth on him. once i hooked i almost instantly gained 5 car legnths and i was pulling hard, i'd finish the 1/4 in the same time he'd finish the 1/8th, no joke.

i let him borrow my g-tech so he can see that his car really runs 20's, he didnt' believe me when i told him its probably that slow. he told me 16's at the slowest.:rolleyes:

i didn't get any money out of it but i did some educating, that makes it almost worth it. but i did tell him to save his money for a better car and he said no, he wants his paseo to run 10's. hes a lost cause. still working on getting pictures.

OK, if he wants 10s then I think we should give him some creative suggestions as to how he can get there.. this could be fun.....for starters...tell him that all of that oil in his motor really isn't necesary and really only slows him down on the top end... he should drain about three to four quarts out for sustained high speed runs.. anyone else got any ideas?

Originally posted by tonydee64
OK, if he wants 10s then I think we should give him some creative suggestions as to how he can get there..

way a head of you. i've already given him the windshield wipers are extra drag, and cigerette lighter drains power ones. i'll tell him to replace his muffler bearings soon.

have pictures!

i took 2 pictures of the batmobile leaving work, unfortunatly both of them are from the back, you don't get to see his ground effect front bumper and the hood scoop.

if someone can host the pics let me know and i'll send them to you