Got a kill in the new Regal....

groumoutis

It isn't much of a race car. I went out pick up a pizza and on the way home I pull up to a light in the left lane with a Honda Civic with a fart can in the right lane. I take off like normal and the ricer gives it extra so I decided to show him the power (lol) of the 2.0L turbo. He gunned it for all it was worth and the little Buick just flat out left him. I may surprise you guys with this so sit down... After getting beat this guy does the infamous ricer fly by. How funny! I am going to find this guy in the summer and see if he wants to try again. Maybe he will get a bigger fart can.

The ricer flyby is an epidemic among so called car guys.sad.lol...nice kill ..
make em choke on the rice...

Haha the famous fly by.. We all been there.. Big fish small fish they all kills .. U mess with the bull u get the horns.. Cant wait to start getting kills of my own in the new ride.

We love the car! It handles great, get good gas mileage and I like the way it is set up.

I imagine the kids was wondering what kind of car it was. I would like to run into him while in the GN. Show him how a car can get real small real fast. Just need to get all the parts on it that I have bought so far this winter. Come on spring!!!!

You better watch out, if that ricer adds the blue l.e.d. windshield washer spray nozzles, they add close to 75 hp.

He already had the tinted windows and the bigger wheels with the rubberband tires. That is good for at least 40hp. So I got most of his possible mods covered as longs as he doesn't get the neon undercarriage lights I should be fine.