Good Converter for 200

TLI

I just found out that my old Art Carr is out and I need to get a new converter. I have heard good things about Hughes and Spec Rite but I don't know for sure. I am looking for one in the 3200-3500 range for the new BB67 that is on its way. Thanks for the help:D

I've heard a lot of good things about westcoast converters...I've talked to them a little seem to know what there doing....give them a call..they ask a lot of questions about your set up so they can match you up....I have not pulled the trigger yet on one but I'm close....

Edge Converters makes a nice 10" L/U. I'm running a 3000 stall in my son's car and just ordered another one for mine. :D

Thanks for all the help!! I have heard that the 9x11 type is better for L/U because there is more clutch surface area. I don't know for sure but the Art Carr I have is a 10" L/U and has worked well so far, but with my recent mods it might have been too much.:frown:

I run a 9x11 3000 stall and I love it :cool:

Mine will make 20psi off the line on the foot brake if I want it to :eek:

Um, isn't there a thread right in this section that says, " Best Converter ".

Might want to read what the tons of posts in that thread are saying.

Converter

PTC is the only way to go if you need some help PM me or give ma A call I will be more than happy to help
Thanks Chris Hogeland (256)760-0086