Going to the track What should it run???

Going to the track What should it run???

As many of you know my first and last time at the track was a disaster as far as performance.

This time around the car has a bunch of new parts and NO bugs.
The mods are.
1-TT Alky Chip
2-42 Lbs Injectors
3-Hot Wired 340M, FP reg.
4-Razors Alky Kit
5-Rjc power plate
6-Stock IC with a Dutt-neck
7-RJC Boost controller
8-TE-60 With a Garret exhaust housing
9-Stock DP with dual 2.5 exhaust

I hope to get out of the 17s this time around, What do you guys think?

are you goin to run with "boost"?? How does the car feel driving it around ?? I'd make sure you have it running great before ya go :cool: ohhh..no drag radials or slicks?? 15's maybe.

are you goin to run with "boost"?? How does the car feel driving it around ?? I'd make sure you have it running great before ya go :cool: ohhh..no drag radials or slicks?? 15's maybe.

I have been doing lots of Short WOT Blasts up to 20 psi and it feels great.
Regular driving, no problems I put 300 miles on it in the last week and not a single burp.

I will be using regular Street tires.
so what is your guesstimate? on Times and MPH

I'll play. 13.6@103 Oh, just saw regular tires, I'll ammend that to 14.2@100

If you are tuned well I wouldn't expect your tires to hold a 4psi launch. So I am going to say 13.85 with a 2.1 60ft with a 2lb launch. How mauch does the car weigh? 3400LB maybe

14.1/14.2 @101 Get some sticky tires, a 4lb launch with radials won't help you eather..

Dont Worry About 17's It Will Blow Before That. Make Sur Eyou Have A Fire Extinguisher And A Few Paper Towels To Whipe Your Ass . Have A Blessed Day

So did you go? Oh for comparison's sake, I took my 04 Maxima to the track Friday. With a 3/4 tank of 87 (93 is called for but I'm cheap) it ran 15.04@93. On 93 it runs 14.6@95. :smile:

Dont Worry About 17's It Will Blow Before That. Make Sur Eyou Have A Fire Extinguisher And A Few Paper Towels To Whipe Your Ass . Have A Blessed Day
thanks for your blessing :rolleyes:

So did you go? Oh for comparison's sake, I took my 04 Maxima to the track Friday. With a 3/4 tank of 87 (93 is called for but I'm cheap) it ran 15.04@93. On 93 it runs 14.6@95. :smile:
The track date is the 29th. 11 days to go

thanks for your blessing :rolleyes:

ANYTIME MY CHILD MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU AND GUARD YOU SOUL AGAINST TEMPTATION, YES EVEN IF IT IS GOING FAST , IT IS EVIL.

The track date is the 29th. 11 days to go

ANYTIME MY CHILD MAY THE GOOD LORD BE WITH YOU AND GUARD YOU SOUL AGAINST TEMPTATION, YES EVEN IF IT IS GOING FAST , IT IS EVIL.

For get “what should it run”
I have been trying to get a locker for my rear end with no luck, plus every one that says they have one is asking too much for it, so I just gave up on the rear for now.

I just hope it runs good and doesn’t brake.

I hope i can come to the track rental that day to watch and meet some of you guys that i don't know hopefully you will dip alot lower than that 17 you have posted us Magna guys are there to help so just ask

In my previous post I couldn’t find a locker for the rear.
Yesterday I get a call “your locker is in” So I jump in my car at 8:30 PM and drive forever i get to this guys place at about 10:15PM and pick it up, the shop owner was nice enough to take the part home with him so that I could pick it up after hours.
So I have something to do today.

So now let’s get back to “What should it run?”