Gnx X-ray

Nice basement...

Welcome aboard Rick, I am a big fan of your car, I'm sure it will make you a very rich man one day. I'd bet it would fetch big dollars on Barett Jackson.

The rumors of your car have been floating around for many years and to see the real pics was a treat.

do you have any more Pictures I'd be interested in viewing the interior and some better engine pics.

Also, do you have any pics inside the ASC plant where the GNXs' were built?

I love these cars as many do. I've had the oppertunity to view and snap some pics of #141

Those pics can be seen here.
chromehunter/gnX Pics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks
Bill

Thanks I appreciate the kind words….:biggrin:
The plan is to get some pictures of the car and add them to this link, or under an undecided format. Also put up some of those plant pictures I have up with additional one off goodies. But my pictures are very few as I was busy at the time and I also loaned someone several of my pictures years ago never got them back. :( (so if you read this and have the pictures please give them back ..no hard feelings) Regards

So Rick, are you bringing it to BG this year? No more cam sensor issues ;)

Yeah, that was a lifetime ago...

John

Working

Hello John hope all is well…I have not made the recent events based on my work load :( first the Envoy Denali and the Trailblazer SS programs and I just finished working on the Chip Foose Stallion Mustang……. I believe I will be working on another Foose program and unable to attend this year event. But I will be taking a long weekend to go to Norwalk as it is only a few hours away. And yes the Cam censor is still tightened down…..I have attached a picture of the Foose Stallion…sorry Buick only fans but I do need to make a living some how. Regards :D

I will be heading to Buick Race Day at Norwalk as well in June. I will make a point to stop by this year and say hello, assuming it doesn't rain ALL DAY again.

What's up with the headlights? Looks like there's screen where the high beams should be.

That is exactly what I did ….it let more cold air into the engine compartment, and it allows the front fender louvers to work more efficiently….I actually took the stock light out and bought new highlight cans and cut them to allow maximum airflow, glued expanded metal in the new headlamp retainer rings . Can’t say I came up with the idea Ford did it may years ago. Regards :)

If you look real close at the model of the car it actual has the same treatment.

That is exactly what I did ….it let more cold air into the engine compartment, and it allows the front fender louvers to work more efficiently….I actually took the stock light out and bought new highlight cans and cut them to allow maximum airflow, glued expanded metal in the new headlamp retainer rings . Can’t say I came up with the idea Ford did it may years ago. Regards :)

If you look real close at the model of the car it actual has the same treatment.

Cool. Did you modify the low beams to run dual filaments for highs and lows? I wonder if anyone has done something similar but used those vents for their TT intakes.

Actually the high and low beam work off the outside headlamps I did not need to change anything...too easy :biggrin:

Awesome car,but also ...... ,dont get me wrong I love white cars ,but there are parts on that car that should NOT be painted white,Lower air dams ,bumper cushions,also the small vertical ones,,but love the car..:D :D

Awesome car,but also ...... ,dont get me wrong I love white cars ,but there are parts on that car that should NOT be painted white,Lower air dams ,bumper cushions,also the small vertical ones,,but love the car..:D :D
If the parts weren't white it wouldn't be an X-Ray image now would it......;)

This is the look that I thought would look the best ( for me :D )…I did not build it for anyone else…if you like it cool, if you don’t that cool also …but thanks this has been interesting. :smile:

I love it too. Dont listen to what others say they are just jealous:D If it was my car I too would want some of the parts to be black instead of the white, but it isnt my car and it wasnt built to please me or anyone but the owner himself so I think its great just the way it is.

just curious, have you tried a set of white headlight bezels or a white grille?