GNX #488 4 sale

87gnfan

gnx #488 for sale,i talked to the gentleman tonight and he sayes its got like 28000 miles and he bought it back in jan of 1988 and is the only owner.if anyone is interested they can call him.1-620-792-4296.

gnx #488 for sale,i talked to the gentleman tonight and he sayes its got like 28000 miles and he bought it back in jan of 1988 and is the only owner.if anyone is interested they can call him.1-620-792-4296.

how much does he want for it and where is it?

Did he mention crashing the front end of the car?:D

no he failed to mention that.i am going up to russell this weekend and i am going to stop and look at this car if anyone is interested.

Did he mention crashing the front end of the car?:D

You just as well elaborate and give us the facts on what happened. You know making a statement like that is just going to bring out the wolves.

A minor grill repair or ripping the entire front end off are 2 different issues:cool:

You guys in Russell have in T.R. there? I am north of you 80 miles.

You just as well elaborate and give us the facts on what happened. You know making a statement like that is just going to bring out the wolves.

A minor grill repair or ripping the entire front end off are 2 different issues:cool:

X2 :eek:

If someone with a picky eye goes to look at it in person, please shoot me some more details. Would also like more info on the crash.

If someone with a picky eye goes to look at it in person, please send me some more details. Would also like more info on the crash.

I have a VERY picky eye as many buick members can attest. If you get that far on the deal I would be happy to get a LOT more pics etc.:cool:

Ty

Call Al and ask him if its had any previous body damage and see if he admits to it A car pulled out in front of him on 10th street in greatbend, and he hit it, he cant see very good anymore. The damage was both front fenders, frame horn bent, grill, bumper, and broken intercooler, i think it had a kenne bell ic. If you want info you can call Dee Dove Buick in Great bend and talk to Steve the service manager, thats where the car was fixed.

I have 4 of them:eek: well maybee 3 after this weekend

Yes i know Ron, and i Know Steve Fiitchen, i think thats his brother. Also to add, the GNX needed a hood

Yes i know Ron, and i Know Steve Fiitchen, i think thats his brother. Also to add, the GNX needed a hood

Cool, I was Ron's college roomate at Colby in the early 90's. We were both old foggies chasing our girlfriends lol.