GNX # 431 on ebay for 20grand BS

I recieved the same email after I offered him the 20 grand also.

Bruce

Funny I offered 20 grand too. I asked "Hey by the way where are you located?" Dany wrote back, "20k then whe have a deal? oh the car is in Spain." I said, "Great my parents are in Spain for 3 months. They said they would love to meet you and see the car." "Where in Spain are you?" I get a one word reply like....gulp....."Madrid" What a pecker head!:rolleyes: Wish there was a way to nail this fool, with something like a federal offense. Maybe he needs to mess with the FBI?

I messed with him for quite a while the other day. Didn't hear back from him when I told him my full name was Mr. Hugh G. Wrecktion

Here's the VIN Number

I've been exchanging emails with this guy. He says the car is in Spain. I haven't heard from him since I requested a copy of the title. He did give me the VIN number:

1G4GJ1173HP451564

I don't know how to do it, but I'm sure someone on this board knows how to look up the VIN and verify whether this is a real GNX. Please let us know what you find.

Doesn't matter if it is a GNX or not, The man or boy or what ever is a crook, The world would be a better place without him her or it

This guy showed up again yesterday on e-bay, He was trying to sell a burgandy T-Type willing to take $2900. The MO looked too familiar so I e-mailed for additional info on the interior, he took pictures of the outside but no interior shots, did he find the car on the street?. The car is now de-listed but I thought I would post his reply...

Hello,

First of all, I must apologize for my reticence with selling my car. I love this car and it means a lot to me. The car is currently located in Yucaipa, CA, but unfortunately I am in Anchorage, AK planning to open a business here and i don't think I can come sooner then next month.
The car is like new, completely working, perfect running condition, with no hidden damages or accidents,it has always been kept in garage, original miles. The car is insured in case of damage and you will receive it at your door in 5 working days. It will come with all the necessary papers (clear title, bill of sale, warranty documents, user's manual).
Forms of payment must be made through bank wire transfer to an eBay motors representative. Regarding the payment i am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use Ebay's motors vehicle purchase protection program which will hold the payment until you receive the car. By making a deposit you are not buying the car, is just the way the program works( and in case you buy the car it will give you a 1 month 1000 miles guarantee). However, it is 100% refundable if the car is not as described.
The total price is $2,900 with shipping included(if necessary in the continental US),since my brother in law works at DAS and he promised me that it will cost me nothing to ship it to you. The car will come with the clear title and you will register it in your state without problems.
If you are interested about this car, please provide me the following information's necessary to take a decision:
-your full name and address for shipping.
-Ebay ID
-your phone #
-any negative feedback and if so... for what reason.
Once again i apologize for requesting this, but i need to be sure that i am dealing with interested people as i really do not have much time to spear.

...waiting for your fast answer, Karen Culmer

get the address

Yucaipa is less that 15 miles from me.
I'll visit him!

but I'll bet is a sham address.

Hum that is word for word on a 1957 Chevy mint with a 502 in it that he wanted a near nothing buy it now, Next time you see him on ebay click on other items by this person and look at the list of cars

I asked for his address, of course not interested and takes offence. He doesn't even know what he is selling he mentions a truck at the end of his e-mail.

his Reply..

Hi again,
It's seems you misunderstand me, now I am in Anchorage, AK and I will not return until I have a clear transaction (I can't waste my time). This deal is made through Ebay but for this I need your full name and address and I will forward them to Ebay to process them. Once we have a clear deal I will come home and you can pick up the truck.
Thanks,
Karen

Someone needs to take him on a deep sea fishing trip with a pair of cement boots.

Bring him to Texas, we will take him hog hunting..........only he won't be coming back.