GNX #200 for sale

Freebs

Gnx#200
Hello everyone.

I have followed this forum for a while but never registered until now as my father has decided to sell his GNX and this seems like the place to post it.

Most GNXs are normally bone stock and never see the light of day, whereas this one has been heavily modified (tastefully & still "stock" appearing) and sees light street use but always stored during the winter. All GNX specific parts have been boxed up and stored so that if the buyer chooses to turn this GNX back to stock they can do so. There were no corners cut in building this car and it was built to be a street car and not an all out racer. Below is a list of parts and modifications that have been done and I am sure I will have missed something but the major things are listed. The engine was built by Campbell Automotive in Edmonton, Alberta (campbellautomotive.com) and Tuned by Cal Hartline him self (hartlineperformance.com).

Engine & Transmission:
- Forged Stroker Rotating Assembly (4.1 L)
- Diamond Forged Pistons
- Cometic Stainless Steel Head Gaskets
- RJC Block Girdle
- Ported Champion GN1 Aluminum Heads c/w Roller Rockers
- Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller Cam, 0.545” Lift, 224o Duration, 112o Lobe Separation)
- Double Roller Cam Chain
- Needle Bearing Cam Button
- PT-6776H Dual Ball Bearing Water Cooled Turbocharger
- Tial External Wastegate
- PTE Front Mount Intercooler c/w 3” Charge Pipes
- HKS Super Sequential Blow Off Valve
- 4” Cold Air Intake
- Kenne Bell 70 mm Throttle Body & Plenum
- Ported Intake Manifold & Plenum
- TA Performance Stainless Steel Headers
- 3½” Stainless Steel Down Pipe & Dump Pipe
- ATR Stainless Steel Dual 2½” Exhaust c/w Stainless Steel Pitbull Mufflers
- 72 lb/hr Siemens Fuel Injectors
- Turbo-tweak Custom PROM
- Cottons Two Stage Dual Fuel Pump
- Fuel Pump Hot Wire Kit
- Kenne Bell Adjustable Fuel Regulator
- Alky Control Alcohol Injection System
- Three Core Aluminum Radiator
- 160oF. Thermostat
- Flex-a-lite 4600 cfm Dual Radiator Fan
- Art Carr Aluminum Transmission Pan
- Custom Built 10”/12” 3200 rpm Stall/Lock-up Torque Converter
- Transmission Build-up c/w Hardened Carriers, Shift Kit, Kevlar Bands & Modified Lubrication
- Poly-urethane Engine & Transmission Mounts
- High Output Ignition Coil

Suspension:
- Simmons OM Three Piece 17 x 9 (-16 mm) & 17 x 12 (-42 mm) Wheels
- BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KD 275-40-17 & 315-35-17 Tires
- Global West Tubular Front Upper and Lower Control Arms c/w Brass & Del-A-lum Bushings
- Global West Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms c/w Del-a-lum & Bushings & Spherical Bearings
- Baer Track Plus Brakes c/w 2-Piece, 13” Rotors
- ATR 13/8" Rear Sway Bar
- Poly-urethane Front Sway Bar End Links
- Poly-urethane Front Sway Bar Clamps
- ATR Spring Set c/w Heavy Wire Lowering Front Springs & Heavy Wire / Rate Wound Rear Springs
- Rear Spring Air Bags
- Front End Strut Brace Kit
- Drive Shaft Loop

Instrumentation:
- F.A.S.T. XFI Engine Management Computer
- AMS 500 Boost Controller
- F.A.S.T. Wide Band Fuel/Air Gauge
- Stewart Warner Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Knock Gauge
- 40 psi/30” Stewart Warner Boost Gauge

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I am just uploading the rest of the pictures and sizing them down a bit so they do not over take your screen and they should be up tonight or tomorrow (August 9th or 10th)
We are looking to get $85,000 but no reasonable offers will be turned down. As I mentioned above this is not your typical GNX.
If you have any questions about this GNX you can either message myself on here or email/call my father (davefreeborn@shaw.ca or 403-239-2660)
Call between 6pm-10pm (mountain time) on weekdays and between 10am-10pm on weekends and ask for Dave.
- 30,129miles on the body which is the factory paint. Nothing has been repainted

Good luck with this sale. People actually look for "typical" GNX's.

TO the top for a quick sale. :)

Good luck with this sale. People actually look for "typical" GNX's.

TO the top for a quick sale. :)

Thank you

I know most people looking for a GNX want the bone stock no miles GNX which is why it will take the right person for this car. A stock GN/GNX is nice but the performance numbers aren't all that impressive by todays standards, which makes this GNX more of a drivers car with the power to stay with the performance cars of today.

Thank you

I know most people looking for a GNX want the bone stock no miles GNX which is why it will take the right person for this car. A stock GN/GNX is nice but the performance numbers aren't all that impressive by todays standards, which makes this GNX more of a drivers car with the power to stay with the performance cars of today.

Whats has it run for times ?? :confused:

This is an interesting choice, for sure.

Just an FYI...there's a very clean, original driver GNX that can be had for $50,000...a 2,000 mile on Ebay that's been bid to $58,000 or so...and another 1-2 in the mid $60's and up.

Have to figure there is someone out there looking for a car like yours. The hard part will be getting someone who wants to pay the extra $ for a real X. As others often post, it's nice to see a GNX that has been enjoyed.

Whats has it run for times ?? :confused:
no track times. If I remember correctly it made around 560whp on pump and closer to 600whp with pump+meth. I will look for the dyno sheets tonight and scan them to include with the rest of the pictures.

I like it.
Thank you

This is an interesting choice, for sure.

Just an FYI...there's a very clean, original driver GNX that can be had for $50,000...a 2,000 mile on Ebay that's been bid to $58,000 or so...and another 1-2 in the mid $60's and up.

Have to figure there is someone out there looking for a car like yours. The hard part will be getting someone who wants to pay the extra $ for a real X. As others often post, it's nice to see a GNX that has been enjoyed.
Yea I have started to look around on here more and find that they aren't holding value as much as I thought....

I tune quite a few Buicks, but, I will never forget this one. This car is the real deal. Good luck with the sale.

Beautiful car but in today's market you'd have to knock about $40k off the price to sell it.

I tune quite a few Buicks, but, I will never forget this one. This car is the real deal. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks Cal. It was awesome to see the master at work that day hahaha... if only I could find someone who could tune my Evo the way you tune GN's!
Also I didn't know you were from Melbourne. I have been living just down the street from you for the last year (West Palm Beach) and make lots or trips up to Melbourne as two of my friends own dealerships there (Nissan and Hyundai)

Beautiful car but in today's market you'd have to knock about $40k off the price to sell it.
Yea thats what I am noticing which sucks. I found a few prior to this in the high 80s - 90s but the more I look, the more I see them in the mid 50s to low 60s. It wont let me edit my first post to change the price on it either.

Yup very nice ride dude, my dad's GN was all bone stock and put a little mods on it and runs better than ever.
I and sure your GNX must be just stupid fast with the upgrads,it is just going to take the perfect buyer to sell
it ,a real GN lover...
Bonne chance

Nice looking car and the mods are great. I would like to see it lowered, seems to sit too high in the rear. A bunch of $ in that car. Hope it sells for you soon.

I will trade you Both my Gn's, My 04 R32, and My 96 RHD type R for this car haha.

hahah while I do like the idea of that R32 as I work for Volkswagen in Canada and they were never sold up here, but I don't think my dad would go for this hahaha. He is trying to down size from 4 cars down to just 2.

Spread the word around about this one. There is nothing wrong with it, it just literally never gets used any more with a Lingenfelter 800hp Twin Turbo C6 Z06 and an Audi R8 in the stable.

Sweeeeeeet ride there.
Figured I would bump it up for ya.

BTW - I'm headed to buy my lottery tickets......:biggrin: