Gn vs Roush Mustang

edlucas1

Just got my GN back from JD in Cat Spring Tx. He rebuilt trans with bigger and better stuff. Was cruising down Hwy. 6 when I spot a black Mustang going the opposite way. To my amazement the Mustang makes a "U" turn and pulls along side. I was doing 45mph and he started slowing down. I slowed with him. At about 20mph I heard him downshift and he nailed it. I hit the gas a little late and he jumped me. This is when I saw ROUSH across the the decklid. My friend, Ross, said "you are gaining". The Mustang was screaming when I got even. We both got out of it about the same time. Road still clear. This time at 30mph we hit the gas at same time, the Mustang sounded good but he could not pull even, stayed about 1 car length back up to 100mph. We rolled to light and we both rolled down the windows. He leans over and yells " is that a Grand National", Ross hollers back, "It sure is". The Mustang was fast but up against a TE 63 turbo, new trans. alky and TT chip and new engine JD also built, he was in trouble. At least he knew what beat him.

lol @ Mustangs

I was so pissed the other day when a new GT owner and 3 of his buds where taking a joy ride in the new toy. I noticed this guy was doing hard launches and ripping through the gears pretty well.

Of course as luck would have it I was in my girlfriend's V-6 Camaro.

How I wished we were in the E-85 car, I could have got behind him, he would have lauched ( cause he was doing it at every light :rolleyes: ) ; you know showing how fast the car was against unsuspecting Toyotas and such. As soon as he cleared the car I would change lanes and pass him with ease while his foot was in it smiling not noticing that his pals were ponting at a weird looking white regal leaving them like they were sitting on jacks :biggrin:

I did this same thing a few weeks ago.. the looks were priceless :rolleyes: There weren't as many witnesses then...

Good kill on the Douche Mustang :wink: