GN vs. Lamborghini Murcielago . GN=6, Lambo=0

Warp6

Mine since '92
Beautiful Lamborghini, wasn't sure how this would work out. The car is AWD and around 640HP. 20 and 30mph rolling starts with brake-boost (vacuum brakes) the GN pulled around the Lambo like it was tied to a tree. 40 mph same result. 50mph the guy in the Lambo kicked as I was inching beside the passenger side door. My bumper was around the front of the door hinge when we hit them up. Took a bit, but motored around him. 60mph kick and the Buick had to work a little longer to pull around him but managed to put a car on him and was still pulling away when we were coming up on traffic.
I tried to get him to slow down for a dead start but he wouldn't slow down.
Got a friendly thumbs-up from the the driver and passenger. Passenger was shooting video which I'm trying to locate. I've managed to friend them on Facebook where he's posted up a couple videos of pre-race "bumps" where we were goofing around before actually getting it on.

But I thought there was no such thing as lambo hunting???

Awesome dude! Can't wait to see the video!

Talked to the passenger today. Said he didn't have any of the race videos. Dang...

Sorry guys, I didn't make the video. The guys in the Lambo are friends of a friend of mine on Facebook. When my friend saw my post, he called them out. Guys in the Lambo actually friended me on Facebook. Passenger of Lambo posted the video but didn't keep it up for long. I was afraid that might happen therefore, I quickly saved the video the only way I knew how. That was to video the video! Owenr of the Lambo was actually cool about it and admitted the Buick is fast.

Thank you for fixing that!
Is there a way to retrieve the original video from my computer's cache?

Thank you for fixing that!
Is there a way to retrieve the original video from my computer's cache?

I don't believe so. The video is streamed from the server and will not persist. If you have not closed the browser after playing the video-maybe. See if you can play it again in your browser.

Last edited:
I watched it by viewing it through his Facebook page. I have no idea how I could get to it if it's somehow on my computer

Lamborghini Murcielago.jpeg