GN owners in Nashville, Tn

I know of a guy in nashville that has a gn and a TTA, he is a real good guy...
615 533 7172 shandy

He will talk your ears off :biggrin:

BW

peteraq1 said:
Thanks I'll give him a call.

Alonzo:

Too bad I'm in Puerto Rico right now doing Army - I live in Columbia, TN (50 miles south of Nashville) and would have been good to "hook up" - especially since you have a 16v. I had an 87 16v Scirocco - also I repair VWs and Audis. Next time you're in the area, let me know.

Mike, I never got a chance to call anyway. I've owned VW's since I first started driving. A1 scirocco's and A1, A2, A3 GTI's, I've only kept the rocco for sentimental reasons. I got it in 1989 with low miles on it. Its got a 2.0L bottom end and a 1.8L head on it. I've used it for Autocrossing for a quite a few years. I'm retired Air Force but don't hold that against me, I reviewed all the brochures before I signed up. LOL!!!!

peteraq1 said:
Mike, I never got a chance to call anyway. I've owned VW's since I first started driving. A1 scirocco's and A1, A2, A3 GTI's, I've only kept the rocco for sentimental reasons. I got it in 1989 with low miles on it. Its got a 2.0L bottom end and a 1.8L head on it. I've used it for Autocrossing for a quite a few years. I'm retired Air Force but don't hold that against me, I reviewed all the brochures before I signed up. LOL!!!!

Naw, AF kicks butt with your weapons - saves us "ground-pounders" a lot of grief...

Cool you are into VWs as well as GNs. I bought the 83 GTI when it first came out and lost my license twice because of speeding tickets in Chicago, Wisconsin, and Indiana... reason for the move to Audis - can't beat German engineering...

We'll have to hook up sometime - let me know in advance is you ever go through Birmingham - I'm close to I-65.

Take care,

Mike

"benoitthgr8" lives down near Fayetteville Alonzo. Email him thru the board sometime as there's not too many TR owners down your way.