GM Top Engine cleaner???

BlueLimited87

Anyone ever try it?? And how well does it work?

Want to give it try. Car is having a Cold start issue. Idle hunting and stalling when car is started after sitting. After several warming minutes car idles and drives great. Problem is starting to get on my nerves and want to try something basic.

I know it could be a vacum leak or sticking injector but want try the cleaner first.

THANKS

I've used it several times...works great...just follow the instructions to the letter...when you pour the bottle in and let it sit do not let it sit longer than it says...have heard of some leaving it in there hours and had troubles afterwards...also make sure you have the car outside and no close neighbors...lots of white smoke...

Just to let you know I have the same problem and I have tried that and it did not work. I have replaced almost everything except fuel injectors and pump in tank. I changed chips and still it stalls not all the time just once and a while but you can feel it wanting to stall. My fuel presser is at 30 to 35 so I am going to get a fuel regulator to boost it up to 40 or 45 and see if that’s it. Car runs great but can't get the stall out. I even have a GM tech with scanners looking at it and the only thing he noticed was the IAC would come in and out slow some at time and then come down fast. He even swapped out the computer from his GN and other parts and nothing. The readings on his car were the same as mind but his does not stall. If you find out what it is let me know. :confused: