getting closer & closer to getting the car out here..

nordy racer

got a update from Billy about my ride.. he couldn't figure out why the boost and wide-band was reading different from the dyno and FAST system. he had to re-wire the car and the second map sensor for the boost controller.. i think he also had the FAST system checked out by the company.. well he did about 7 pulls on the dyno and because of all different things (weather 90*, cam and turbo setup) the car wouldn't spool faster then the revs (6400 redline) on the dyno.. he stated that he turely needs to tune that car at the track so that he can launch a 15psi, then rev up to 26psi where i want to be..
Well, the HP numbers weren't to bad for only being able to hit 17pounds on a fat tune.. 495 to the wheels :D .
i'm hoping that at 26psi that should be around the mid 600 range with a avg tune.. maybe leaning her out could get a little more HP but i don't want to push that 109 much more :rolleyes: .. he's doing to TRY to head to the track within 2 weeks on a weekday night, hopefully it will be a little cooler then 90*..
i can't wait much longer to get the car out here, so that i can TRUELY hang with you guys. i hate being the black sheep not driving a GN to a event :mad: ..

see ya guys tomorrow at the Huntington....