Get well charlief1

Got reschedualed.:mad: Now they want to cut on me Monday afternoon! This is a work comp situation and I've been dealing with it for almost a month now. This is frigging stupid!:mad:

Got reschedualed.:mad: Now they want to cut on me Monday afternoon! This is a work comp situation and I've been dealing with it for almost a month now. This is frigging stupid!:mad:
Wow...now I have all weekend to think of some more surgery jokes!!! Anything involving Work-comp is like pulling teeth.

Wow...now I have all weekend to think of some more surgery jokes!!! Anything involving Work-comp is like pulling teeth.
Unless it's minor of course.:rolleyes: I've 3 case "supervisors" so far and this was the third doc I had to see. Now we're waiting until Monday at 1 PM. My boss is being great about it but this is really stupid.:mad:

get-well-soon-demotivational-poster-1255529508.jpg

:D:D:D

Sorry to hear that you are ailing, Charlie. Me personally, I would never go through a sex change. J/K.

The nice thing is I know I'll be off for Thanksgiving at least now.:D Gotta sit around for 5 days before I go back to work and do paperwork for a couple of weeks next Saturday.:rolleyes:

Check that Doctors breath and hope he has a steady hand. We don't want you on the GN girls calendar.

Check that Doctors breath and hope he has a steady hand. We don't want you on the GN girls calendar.
What is it about you guys? Thanks for the warning but he's a sober guy. Besides, I don't want to be in the caledar myself, maybe my car one day but not me personally.;)

To inform you....I'm reporting to your doctor's office bright and early Monday morning, as I answered his "Help Wanted" ad in the paper. I got the job! One requirement was the applicant has to be a "cut-up." Hoo-Boy, I've got most of my blades and Snap-On torque wrenches ready to go!!!I'll be assisting your doc!!! Isn't that nice to have someone you know and trust? Yep, that's me.....:D

Did you know that P B Blaster is a great anesetic? And I've got 8 CANS of it!! You'll feel no pain, my good buddy, no pain at all! Yes-sir-ree-Bob......Monday's the day your whole life will change for the better!

I've been through this twice, Charlie, that's all I'll say....ever since then I've had a very high pitched voice and can't have sex....:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yeah, well......got to get Charlie's mind off of his hernia operation and worry about his REAL problem: which is ME showing up at his side for doctor assist duty! I can't tell you all of the things you can do with a torque wrench, but I've surely been told where to put it!:eek:

Our ol' Charlie should keep this in mind before he goes under....:p

Bruce '87 Grand National