gen7 tuning gurus please step inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by bruce
Your version of history/ the truth, is about as good as what he customers found in his chips.
ding.wav

You mean these people:

http://www.azzatochips.com/azzato_taylor_chips2.htm

And take a look at the performance registry - nearly EVERY car in the TOP 10 fastest N/A vettes in the country were tuned by me...Say what you like....but the proof is in the pudding.

And this is just a sliver of the people that I have done tuning for. :p You don't like me cause I do chips for people....grow up and get over it.... you are a NOBODY when it comes to tuning, and that is what pisses you off about me...is I get RESULTS, and you fiddle on test benchs. Then report back a group of kids and fill their heads with BS. "injectors clatter when run on my bench" Yeah no SH&T, there is no fuel going through them....:rolleyes: They might buy it Bruce, but those of us running EVERY weekend, and getting terrific results, are not buying it. Even when you try to shove it down our throats, like this thread will eventually get to.

I was onto your BS a long time ago, coming to this forum here and learning what guys that ARE going extremely well are doing and then coming back to the TGO, and acting as if YOU discovered all these facts. :rolleyes: But when your trying to still get your TGN to break into the 13s, then I have to seriously doubt your abilities. I just tuned a grand prix, never messed with one of these cars before - and it went 13.1@106MPH - 3800lb car, with a baby seat in the back seat.

Like here in this post, you claiming to having been associated with the success of this car, and as it turns out you did not even know what tune was in the car.....Opppps...Sounds like a little lieing on your behalve to gain some credibility...

The "Ok, he made changes" comment when the guy that actually did the tuning chimed in was priceless. lol.

http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=203086

I am going to the track to again do all day what YOU said was impossible to do, 2 years ago. Keep talking about what you "think" you know...and the rest of us will keep ignoring you as usual. Nobody really cares about your "theories" that come off your test benches - when I start racing from my computer desk chair with a test bench I will look you up for advice - until that time, go start your own threads...and I will stay out of yours like I am asking you to do with mine. Seems fair enough. :)X

ski-dwn-it
I sent you a PM. We have a track rental at Quaker June 12th. I will be there on the 12th with Lonnie Diers working out the bugs on my Gen 7. Stop by if you want. Can't miss me I'll likely be one of the fastest cars at the SVTOA track rental:D

Originally posted by bruce
Ah you finally post a reply to something tech, and it's just nonsense. Why don't you back up your claim about having so much tuning expertise, with sharing a little?.

LOL, you're in good company with S_D_I!. Your version of history/ the truth, is about as good as what he customers found in his chips.

ding.wav

Still waiting for your responce to the challenge, Tinkerbell.
BTW, I don't here of anyone singing the praises of "Bruces Chips"

Glass house.

BT:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.