Gbodyparts.com

Or does anybody know if they do any shows, cause it might be worth me and a couple buddy's to fly out there and regulate.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Starting to look like the old Keith Mease threads .. I feel for you guys, its just not right

For any other members out there thinking of placing an order from them, if you don't have tracking conformation after 7 days call up your credit card and get your money back before it's to late

Or use the paypal option?

I opened a claim with Paypal today stemming from a purchase on 4-14-14. Never received product and they will not answer the phones, the voice mail is full and no response from emails. Lesson learned here please don't get yourself into the same situation as the rest of us have.

I opened a claim with Paypal today stemming from a purchase on 4-14-14. Never received product and they will not answer the phones, the voice mail is full and no response from emails. Lesson learned here please don't get yourself into the same situation as the rest of us have.
Which e-mail address did you use?

Just talked to him yesterday. He's super swamped

I've been fortunate with them. I've placed several orders with them and haven't had any trouble with any of them. I'm new here as well as to my GN fwiw so maybe my opinion is irrelevant but just wanted to share. I've emailed Brian and he has always got back to me.

I Email Brian and make sure he has the parts I need in stock. If its not, I go somewhere else. He had a tranny brake in stock and he made sure I received it within the 3 days I needed it. Champion fuel rails were my lesson. It took 3 weeks to get those. Its kinda like shopping around for the best deal.

Which e-mail address did you use?

The following is a copy of the return email I got after I waited a month just hoping something would happen and as of today nothing. Not counting the 50 times I have tried calling in the last 30 days and not once reaching anyone.

GBody Parts Order Tracking Thanks for your inquiry. A representative will be in touch shortly. GBody Parts LLC 7207 S Main Street Bethel, NC 27812
To Me
May 19
Thanks for your inquiry. A representative will be in touch shortly.

GBody Parts LLC
7207 S Main Street
Bethel, NC 27812

The following is a copy of the return email I got after I waited a month just hoping something would happen and as of today nothing. Not counting the 50 times I have tried calling in the last 30 days and not once reaching anyone.

GBody Parts Order Tracking Thanks for your inquiry. A representative will be in touch shortly. GBody Parts LLC 7207 S Main Street Bethel, NC 27812
To Me
May 19
Thanks for your inquiry. A representative will be in touch shortly.

GBody Parts LLC
7207 S Main Street
Bethel, NC 27812
You didn't answer my question..... I asked for the e-mail address you used not the return e-mail you got which looks automated. Which goes to show everyone here you did use the e-mail that goes straight to Brian. So next time use thay e-mail.

Why should you have to email him directly
This is a "" business""
If you can't get to the phone
Hire someone who can
( un less its there fault)
If you don't have it in stock
Let the customer know !!
(Unless it's there fault)
And yes its very hard to reply
Emails. When the bar opens at noon and closes at 2am
And the drop shipper lost my order
No wait (its someone else's fault)
** I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE I CAN BLAME**

Good luck on your claim
Pp has a 45day cap.

You didn't answer my question..... I asked for the e-mail address you used not the return e-mail you got which looks automated. Which goes to show everyone here you did use the e-mail that goes straight to Brian. So next time use thay e-mail.

Trixdout
I tell you what you can paypal me the money and you can take it up with Brian since you seem to be able to contact him. Any business that cannot answer their phone is not good business. As for the email I used the tracking email as requested on the website and also on their recording on the answering machine. Seems simple to me.....answer phone take care of customer? All I want is service and some parts if you are in business and can't provide that why bother?

Use his direct e-mail next time and then there should be no problem getting in contact with him.

All I can say is WOW!!!!

I own a business and just can't imagine how I would feel if I was failing my customers and the word was on the street like this. Being busy is no excuse and why if one guy leaves for a week does it paralyze the business which effects the customers?

Like I said WOW!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!

I own a business and just can't imagine how I would feel if I was failing my customers and the word was on the street like this. Being busy is no excuse and why if one guy leaves for a week does it paralyze the business which effects the customers?

Like I said WOW!!!
I dont get how some people can get in contact with him at any point albeit sometimes a day or two delayed and others just can't. Nobody seems to question whether or not they messed up the transaction on the site or made a mistake themselves. Granted I dont know nor do I want to see the e-mail that was sent to get in contact with Brian.

Dont you find it a bit weird that there are people who get in contact with him? Ive caught myself a few times messing up the ordering process and waited on parts pnly to realize I messed up after Brian pointed it out to me.

Its not just us
Go on any other g body fourm
An read what they have to say
All the complaints
Amount of people getting screwd
Maybe alot of members will change there defensive tunes