Gbodyparts.com

Sharp86t6

I put a order in on the April 13th for over 500.00 and cannot get ahold of anyone. I have tried calling them plus every email on that site, and I've even tried to message him through ebay. They just wont respond... had to file a claim with paypal which they haven't responded to either. DId something happen or anyone know what's going on with them?

Brian was off last week. I've got a order comeing from them and was having to wait till Brian got back today to get it shorted out.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I talked to micheal last week. And I was told about Brian being off. Brian was gonna have to help him with my order. Thier good people man don't give up on them

Same here. Ordered a part was sent to my old address for some reason. Can't get in contact with any one. Tried emailing and calling several times. I will keep trying. I normally get a response quickly. Hope everything is ok at Gbodyparts.

I found him. Lmao

Watch "simpsons barney moe's valentine" on YouTube

We have in all kinda issues with getting my stuff here but he's trying real hard

My header keeps getting broke by fed ex my 3rd on is on its way

Maybe they will get you straight. We just playing the back and forth parts game

Hopefully well I would have to get I touch with someone first unless they finally read my emails.

Add me to the list. Placed a order around April 12 and heard nothing back. Finally got a email today. Should have learned my lesson from the last time they left me hanging. Bottom line is they suck and it's going to start costing them customers.

Guess we are hoping for the best and that our complaints will make them improve especially since there are not many vendors that are dedicated to the TR community.

How many more threads like this are we gonna see before people wise up....come on guys...get a clue
As long as he is a supporting member
That will never happen
Just remember we are ( buick guys)
A small piece of the g body pie
Hes laughing all the way to the bar

I think I got you beat my mom ordered me one if his 3inch hot air downpipes on December 15th for my Christmas present and still nothing. They won't return emails or phone calls. Just refund the money I can buy a lot of other stuff with that six hundred bucks! Venders like GBODY make everyone on here look bad. They should be banned from this site!!!