Gbodyparts.com 10 day shut down

I waited 13 days for valve covers and 15 days for a driveshaft loop. Oh well. They both look awesome though.

When you have your opening sale, please put the 60 lb Mototrons on sale :biggrin:

If you would of seen all of the parts that he had to move you would understand why he needs 10 days. Did you leave any good parts behind???:D

phones and internet should be hooked up today (everyone knows how the phone company and isp's are though) . new phone numbers on the site and old one should be forwarding over to the new one.
new location is very nice :)
Everyone: thanks for being so patient... moves are always H3LL!
-TThoRnGen
Webmaster GBodyParts.com

I Placed an order on the 8th and just called to see if it shipped and neither # has anyone picking it up :(

Brian if your out there please let me know if this has or is going to ship this week PLEASE!

I need it on the car by Friday for our 1st test and tune :eek:

Order # 1565

Thanks
Derek

I guess they didnt open back up today :rolleyes: . Been waiting on parts for a long while now :rolleyes: .

Ya Im worred I am running out of time and really want to compete at our local track this weekend but damn if I dont have this bar I ordered Im screwed! Car just will not leave straight off the brake! Turns right just enough to make unfun! :(

I didn't know he was going to be moving at the time I placed my order on April 5th (order No. 1551)

If I had known there were other sources to get the same parts from. I only order 2 silicone hoses. I try to order from Brian when ever I can though. It just sucks because I already have my Front mount installed and it's sitting waiting on the hoses. :D

I hope they come this week before test and tune:biggrin:

I also orderd during the shutdown, bad timing on my part, i guess. But when a vendor ships to Canada no hassles, I can't complain:smile:

I ordered some parts on March 29 havent seen them yet ,no tracking number or nothing ... sent emails and pms no responce either !!!!

guys & gals. You will get your parts ordered. He has been out of phone/internet down there. The phone company was to hook up the phone yesterday... not sure if they did or not. internet was to be hooked up also.
Everything will be made right (if not better then right). Its 100x harder then moving to another house. He had to move house and business. 1000s of items and cars upon cars. All at once.

to quote Brian

"We will be having a huge sale even on new products for you guys being patient with us for moving.
Sort of a thank you & this is the new facility sale"

Watch for it ! :D

TThoRnGen - Webmaster: GBodyParts.com

I dont want new parts or products, I want my parts. The ones I ordered over two weeks ago :wink: .

like said above... 100x harder then moving house. :tongue:
400 miles away from the old location

Hey guys, I have some parts ordered and this has caused a long delay in finishing up my project. The only thing I did not like is the fact that the first post said orders will be shipped as usual. It just seems like no one was getting there orders, maybe some people got their parts... I don't know. However, this is one of the best companies contributing to the buick community right now and look to already be more than willing to make it up with the sale, so I'm patiently waiting for them without worrying too much.

My $.02