Gbodyparts.com 10 day shut down

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
We will be shut down for about 10 days hoping to re-open the 16th of April.
Before the e-mails,pm's & phones fly off the hook if you have a pending order we are still shipping everyday.
We are not taking phone orders.
On line orders will still be processed.

Ok New location is in NC.
Our new # & address will be on the web site
The old # will forward to the new # for 6 months
Our new contac info is:
GBodyParts.com
343 NC 42 West
Ahoskie NC 27910
252 332 8787
GBodyParts.com Online

Hope everyone has a nice Easter we will be unloading parts! :D

That address would be directly beside my dealership, Carolina Automotive Center LLC:biggrin:

Welcome to NC neighbor:cool:

Order

Bweavy,

Hey man, I sent in an order last Monday. I put on it that I needed it there by Friday and if that was a problem to contact me to work out next day shipping of some kind. I still have not received the package and have no idea if its been shipped or not. Problem is I'm at school and have to drive home 3 hours and 3 hours back, i was planning on using last weekend and this weekend to finish up my interior. I've tried calling but no answer, email is next right after this. I REALLY REALLY would like to get the headliner clips to my house by Friday so I actually have a reason to go home. Please call me ASAP after you get this to discuss the situation. Sorry so long.

Thanks,
Eric

Does anybody know how I can get ahold of Brian? I know that he is busy moving and alot going on. It is about a order. I tried to call him today. I forgot that his phones will be down until the 16th or so. Thanks

I have been trying too, but no luck :( . If you talk to him first, let him know to call me too :D :D !!

Guys I saw Brian yesterday. He has been working 20hrs, literally, a day to move. He had a deadline to meet. He has to completely relocate his entire business and family. It is an amazing thing he has accomplished in a very SHORT period of time. He is doing all he possibly can I promise you, I saw with my on eyes what he had to do. Give him a few days to get life started again and I feel 100% sure he will take care of everything.

Just trying to shed some light on the situation guys!

All the way from Puerto Rico

Hey Guys, I ordered a set of rims for my GN over a month ago, I have recieved confirmation that you have recieved the cores but and I still have not received any acknowled that my order is being processed ..can you at least call or e-mail me and let me know how much longer I need to wait. my e-mail address is buickturbo87@hotmail.com and my tel is 787-518-2522 and 401-854-8083...

Guys I saw Brian yesterday. He has been working 20hrs, literally, a day to move. He had a deadline to meet. He has to completely relocate his entire business and family. It is an amazing thing he has accomplished in a very SHORT period of time. He is doing all he possibly can I promise you, I saw with my on eyes what he had to do. Give him a few days to get life started again and I feel 100% sure he will take care of everything.

Just trying to shed some light on the situation guys!

Hey Guys, I ordered a set of rims for my GN over a month ago, I have recieved confirmation that you have recieved the cores but and I still have not received any acknowled that my order is being processed ..can you at least call or e-mail me and let me know how much longer I need to wait. my e-mail address is buickturbo87@hotmail.com and my tel is 787-518-2522 and 401-854-8083...

freakazoid please see the post above yours. :rolleyes:

Ok thanks for the info grim. I know how it is to move like that in that short of a time so I will try to get back with him in a couple of days

I got a feeling guys it will be a few more days before Brian gets back on-line. They have not hooked up his internet line yet.

The new shop is looking great:biggrin:

Hey Shane,

Since your neighbors now i hope your out there with him slinging the parts off the trucks too!:eek: :biggrin:

Brian can't wait for ya to get back up and running have a list of parts to order, don't work too hard or hurt yourself mike.

Hey Shane,

Since your neighbors now i hope your out there with him slinging the parts off the trucks too!:eek: :biggrin:

Brian can't wait for ya to get back up and running have a list of parts to order, don't work too hard or hurt yourself mike.

Sgrim wont go do it him self but he lent them 2 out his five butlers