Gbodyparts.com 10 day shut down

Let me be the first to say that if I did recieve my parts like I normally do with Brian then this thread would have never existed... I would have been a happy camper just like always with Brians service. There are probably a lot of satisfied customers durring this week of moving that never gave it a thought that he has been busy as he has been. So, just get settled in and back in gear for a new era of extraordinary service as usual.

Take care, Jason

Ya Im going to have to cancell my order sad to say I need this ASAP now and there still not answering there dang Phones! :mad: :confused: :eek:

Im a very patient person, but there is a line that can be crossed when it comes to customer service. I ordered my parts over two weeks ago, after not being told that my parts were on backorder, Brian also said that he didnt know that they were on backorder to his credit, I was promised that they would ship last Monday. I still dont have the parts. Its one thing if this was for my car, but I am also trying to run a business and this is for a customer's car. I understand how busy he probably his, but what would it have taken for him to at least got on the web one night over the past week to keep everyone informed :confused: . I think as the days go by, customers will start looking for other sources of parts.

Still no answer with the phones, no returned emails, no returned pm's. I have already been billed for my order, which really sucks, since I could use that money to order other parts from a different location.

Ya this is my 2nd order from them and the 1st took 3.5 weeks to get here also! Bad! I own a company (in Sig) and I ship orders in 1-4 days depending on when they come in and how weekends fall.
All my orders leave ASAP!
I exspect the same whe I order things. Ill order from Full Throttel or Kirbans from now on!

Sorry brian get this order to me by Thur. and you save face with me! But other wise I cant wait!
I have a scedual to keep as many others do!

Sorry if this is harsh but hell slow service is bad service!

Also says on the site that orders will ship as normal guess thats a HUGE LIE! :mad:

Probably underestimated the whole moving process and how well he could keep orders shipping at the same time.:confused: I talked to him a few weeks ago after a order had gotten screwed up, sounded like a really cool laid back guy over the telephone. I was really happy with the way he treated me. Order still took awhile to get straightend out, fortunetely I wasn't in a big hurry for those particular parts. I've spent well over $1000 in the last couple weeks at some of the other vendors that sponsor this site because I didn't want to chance how long it might take to get them in. Fast shipping is a HUGE plus for me. I have got to get this car done!:)

Maybe there are extenuating circumstances that are currently unknown? I will say-they are a great Customer Service team and sometimes ...life happens. I don't think it's fair to judge at this point.

I want to apologize to GBodyParts.com and Brian for my impatience. I JUST GOT WORD FROM THE SHIPPING COMPANY THAT THEY ARE DELIVERING MY PARTS TOMORROW!!! I want to say that I stuck my foot in my mouth and my head in my own @$$. I apologize. Everyone else waiting on parts, I am getting mine, so to my knowledge they are still shipping orders :cool: !

Sorry Brian

as long as i get my parts that i was shorted without any problems,i will be happy it had to be hard 2 move all that stuff,i was just upset that i didn't get to take my car on saturday because i was waiting on parts and this was my first time i had ordered from them and it was $800.00 order the part i was shorted was $200.00 i just hope it didn't get forgot about in that 10 days.

I agree that is hard to move but to put on the site you will ship and have someone thinking there going to get there stuff in a timly manner is another.

Now if I got on the site and it said will not be shipping for 10-14 working days Id be fine with it.

Only other thing is that the other Item I purchased (GM Body Mounts) took to long to get when the car is in the shop getting a cage installed and they guy says HAY! YOU NEED BODY MOUNTS So we can do this right!

You call the place order them and your told youll have them in 5-7 days and it takes 3.5 weeks! Thats a huge problem!

I was leary of ordering this item from them but thats who HRPart and stuff sent me to! So I did it. Now here I set with a car that is ready to go except for this item! Im screwed being it dosnt look like it will be here any time soon since there still not picking up the Dang phone! Not answering emails! and I had this issue when I called about my Mounts on the last order.

So everyone can praise them all they want I am very unhappy with there service (1st and this order) Slow is bad very very bad! People order things because they need them! Not to wait for 20 days for them.

Im a business owner and i know we are all very unwilling to wait for things. We have had some issues with USPS being slow and we always make sure the customer gets what they order! NOW! if at all posiable.

Just my .02 cents but like I stated above I dont look to be alone on this slow crap and thats unexceptable in my book. :( :eek: :mad:

And crying to us makes you...........................

Call it what you want I think people need to know about these kind of problems.

Its wrong to tell one something and not come threw with it.

Again I wouldnt order from them again if someone paid me to.

Its not there like the only company that sells this stuff so time is important.

And crying to us makes you...........................

Hey! He's not crying. He's upset because he hasn't got his order yet.
I've been waiting for 10 business days on my order.

Do you have a pending order? If not I don't think your comment was anywhere near appropiate to say.

I agree......with thunderace31....slow is NOT GOOD BUSINESS...I have been waiting over a month for my rims...and my previews order took alot longer than expected also...and many phone calls later , I was never given a courtesy return call or e-mail. but heck who am i?

Yea- go ahead and buy your parts from ATR,Kenne-Bell or just get them from GM. Oh,thats right you cant anymore.I have been buying parts for these cars from alot of sources in the 18 years i have owned TRs,and only a few are still in business.I can see why with all this complaining and bad mouthing.I helped Brian move a couple of years ago from Maryland to Pa,and with a dozen or soo other people,that was a HUGE task.Just try to put that in perspective,christ.......give the man a break!!!! If your car or lossing some business is really that important..........you might need to re-think your prioritys in life:cool: .

G-BODY MADE ONE MISTAKE
and thats was to try and supply us with the parts that we need and relocate at the same time.
Come on guys give him a brake.

I am waiting for parts that should have been here a couple weeks ago

But you don't see me complaining, you know why? Because I know Brian is a good guy and he has his hands full.

still havent seen my order which was placed on March 29th way before the closeing date..sent emails and pms no reply ....not a very good first time experience for me ..... order was only 350.00 maybe i didnt spend enough!!!