Gathering in Albemarle, NC on June 04?

Call Nick & get a new radiator buffet ;)

If Nate's birthday party doesn't go on till the wee hours of the night, we'll be there too.

Hey gang,
It is 11:00 am in Albemarle and the sun is out! Looks like the weather will be great! Everyone come on.
Conrad

Alright you crazy TR people-give us an update!!!---i am sure you guys had a great time.

Turboindian just sold a car------he SHOULD be paying for the drinks!!!!!:p

Geoff

We had a great time. 8-10 cars showed up. Weather was perfect. Everyone was VERY friendly. I want to thank all of you that showed up. Would someone e-mail me pictures?

Next event is at Farmington Raceway (www.farmingtonmotorsportspark.com) on June 26 (Sunday)...car show and racing.

Piedmont Dragway is having an event next Sunday (12th)...Carolina Muscle Car Nationals...car show and racing www.piedmontdragway.com

Conrad Carter

had a great time

thanks conrad for setting everything up in albermarle. I had a great time and enjoyed talking with everybody.

Would someone work up a list of everyone that attended and send to me? I am terrible with names. Thanks.
Conrad

ps...where do we meet in July?

85 GN

Great seeing all you guys again. Eat too much though.

I was the one without the intercooler :D

Originally posted by ghall
Turboindian just sold a car------he SHOULD be paying for the drinks!!!!!:p

Geoff

I don't think his Dad really wanted to buy the car. :D Just a situation of too many friends/relatives bidding to raise the $$$$ value.

K.

names

hey conrad

the names of the folks were

the younger guy with glasses was Sam Barnes and his girlfriend is Sarah

The older gentleman in the all stock GN is Garland and his wife Dawn

then myself (SloGN) Pat Broughton

The guy in the 85 hot-air is Eric singer

the two guys in the truck were Steve thompson and keith Soffa

The guy in the 87 blue regal turbo is Clint Aktins and his 2 kids

hope that helps

Re: names

Originally posted by SloGN
hey conrad

the names of the folks were

the younger guy with glasses was Sam Barnes and his girlfriend is Sarah

The older gentleman in the all stock GN is Garland and his wife Dawn

then myself (SloGN) Pat Broughton

The guy in the 85 hot-air is Eric singer

the two guys in the truck were Steve thompson and keith Soffa

The guy in the 87 blue regal turbo is Clint Aktins and his 2 kids

hope that helps
you forgot to mention the "HOT" brunett that I was with that's my wife kate.;)

the hot brunette

sorry that i forgot to mention her :)

The two guys and the hot brunette in the truck was

Steve Thompson with the hot brunette :) and the other guy was keith Soffa

i think i got it rite this time

Yes, I remember her. She seemed very tuned in to Steve's obsession with TR's. Thanks.
Conrad

hell she has her own obsession with them, she has her own stash of TR parts she won't let me touch!!:mad:

Sorry I missed out this time around. Next month are we moving back towards Raleigh a little or is that undecided still.

I'm a newbee (3 events...Hickory, Asheville, Albemarle) to this but it appears that we go where ever someone volunteers to host the event.
Conrad

Originally posted by alphaenvirmgt
I'm a newbee (3 events...Hickory, Asheville, Albemarle) to this but it appears that we go where ever someone volunteers to host the event.
Conrad

Next month's is actually this month at Farmington Dragway on June 26th. After that I say we go to the Charlotte area, and then head to GHall's place in Wilmington after that.

Just my .02

K.

Originally posted by sydwyndr
So what you are saying is.........:confused:

not that I don't like to see K.'s balls get busted but it's pretty straight forward what he's saying. :D does somone have to spell it out for you slow folks?:p
you better have that track prepped tonight! I don't want to hear any excuses.;)